Quantcast

Pro GRT FR Cup 2 ....this just in

ods

Monkey
Feb 22, 2008
Port Angeles
On Friday the 1st, I believe there will be a party/movie premier at the Liars Club here in Port Angeles. We are not the organizers of this event so we don't know too much about it yet, but here's a few items.

It's a bar, but may be all ages until a certain time (9pmish)
The movie......Days of Dirt

That's all so far, watch for updates.

ggrubb

Monkey
Jul 3, 2002
Endub Empire
On Friday the 1st, I believe there will be a party/movie premier at the Liars Club here in Port Angeles. We are not the organizers of this event so we don't know too much about it yet, but here's a few items.

It's a bar, but may be all ages until a certain time (9pmish)
The movie......Days of Dirt
"Days of Dirt" opened for the new movie "Barred for Life" at Sea Otter.
It was like Van Halen opening for Quiet Riot (circa 1982), "Days of Dirt" blew it out of the water......

To describe "Days"... think "Earthed" style editing, but in Hi-Def, west-coast mixes, and Theo's flair and enthusiasm for the sport.

It is now my favorite mtb movie.

---G

ods

Monkey
Feb 22, 2008
Port Angeles
A more definite age limit/time limit for under 21 would be great thanks.

So far, I hear they plan to start the movie at 8pm and it is all ages until 9pm, then 21 and over. That's also when what I understand to be a pretty good band will start. They do have some food as well there.

Also for food, Michael's Resturaunt will be offering his happy hour menu all four nights to participants. Pick up a coupon at registration.
www.michaelsdining.com

Dylan Dean

Monkey
Oct 12, 2007
southern California
essentially here's the deal. i spoke to the owner/manager/person in charge (since i'm the one setting it up)... they're down for everyone to be there. however it is predominately a bar, although they serve food as well. her words.... "we're a bar w/ a resturaunt"... so take that w/ some caution... you may want to eat before you get there.

anyway, they know that there are many people underage who want to come & see the movie. they've got no problem w/ that... however they'll start "weeding" people at the door when it turns more into a "bar atmosphere"... so we're guessing around 9pm-ish... so if you're obviously under age, you might start to get the boot later in the night... & if you're under age, don't try & get in late.

this isn't really anything highly organized... there's no budget & we're essentially doing this on a whim for fun. One thing i want to start doing w/ the Pro GRT is have "organized" parties.. however with no $$, it's gonna be hard to do this year. so it's essentialy something that we can all do & kick back w/ at night. there might be some more stuff going on as the event comes closer (but don't count on it :D)... but it's basically a place to have fun one evening.

if you have any questions (since i probably won't visit this forum topic much), hit me up via email jdd@dylan-dean.com

seeya there!