Quantcast

Pro Model helmets

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
i saw some douche at the Xgames wearing these...i wanted to smack the every loving sht outa him for wearing it.

ProVisor revolutionary flat visor
revolutionary stupid.

Last edited:

Iridemtb

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2007
Haha, that is awesome...looking...

There are no vents, and it doesn't look like you could get good peripheral vision with the helmet.

But that is a funny idea, I would buy one if:
It wasn't super expensive
It was astm 1952 rated
It had some ventilation
The peripheral idea was fixed.

^^^^^
Well, now that I think about it, I would not buy that helmet.

Edit: It is novel looking, that is why I think it is cool, never thought of before, but it kind of looks like a defected bowling ball with a hat put on it from hat world.

Last edited:

bdamschen

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
Spreckels, CA
hahaha, someone needs to put a paper mache horse head on their bike, dress up like a jockey, put on the country club white helmet and go racing. Maybe keep a riding crop for the pedaly sections and keep beating the rear tire with it.

P.T.W

Monkey
May 6, 2007
christchurch nz
haha they need to make the gay peak avalable in different positions so you can look like you favorite rapper....

I can see a whole line of signature models
Word!

Last edited:

J_B

Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
In My '09 WRX STI
How many peeps would be wearing these if Sam Hill was?? Will someone please offer up their educated guess...by educated, I mean drunk ass guess.

CRoss

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2006
The Ranch
[IMG]http://www.dirtopia.com/w/images/thumb/7/7c/Flatbiller.jpg/397px-Flatbiller.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE] Bro4life, or at least until the magic marker wears off. Those helmets are stupid. The fact that there is a golf cart in the banner at the top of the web page explains everything.