Quantcast

Problem with Store order

Chromejesus

Chimp
Jul 20, 2009
Cherokee NC
So I posted in the lounge and was told to post here. I made an order from the store and my email update said that my order was shipped. This was two weeks ago. I tried responding to the email, using the contact info in the contact us section, and calling the company that received my payment. I would like to what's up with my order or perhaps even get a refund.

thanks

Mr.Bishop

King of Beers
Jun 2, 2009
Montreal
Hm - usually its a bit quicker (like one week) but sometimes does take two or so if you live in certain areas. There are better shipping options but they're pretty expensive, we try to keep it cheap.

However, Jim has been notified, and will keep an eye on this. We'll get your order to you come hell or high water!

Chromejesus

Chimp
Jul 20, 2009
Cherokee NC
Hey got the order today. When I saw the package it didn't take too long to realize why it took so long. The delivery address was filled out to me but the customs label was filled out to someone in Texas. Anyway Items received, fits great. Thanks

Mr.Bishop

King of Beers
Jun 2, 2009
Montreal
Hey got the order today. When I saw the package it didn't take too long to realize why it took so long. The delivery address was filled out to me but the customs label was filled out to someone in Texas. Anyway Items received, fits great. Thanks
Argh - well glad it did make it to you. Sorry about that, must have gotten mixed up with another order. We've usually got a pretty smooth system here, but mix-ups do happen.