Snowshoe, WV
Mt Snow, VT
Mon St Anne, Canada (UCI World Cup)
Calgary, Canada (UCI World Cup)
Sandpoint, Id
Aspen, Co
Durango, Co
Mammoth, Ca (US Championships)

Please feel to stop by and say hello and get your 5th Element serviced or set up and have a cold Hansen's on us.

I will be on hand at selected events (Infineon, Big Bear, Sandpoint, Durango and Mammoth).

See you,

Larry/Progressive

mental

Monkey
Sep 13, 2001
Nelson, BC
Looking forward to seeing you at Sandpoint and Calgary Larry.

Shoot me an email at mental@pinkbike.com with your travel details around the World Cup, we'll make sure someone shows you the best Calgary has to offer!

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
How often do you need servicing?

I have had my 5th for about a year and haven't noticed any performance decrease. Is it better to get the service now or wait until I have a problem?

suspensionguy

Dude from Progressive
Nov 13, 2001
Hesperia, Ca
We recommend once a year. Oil gets dirty, etc. You wouldn't leave dirty oil in your car would you?

See us at one of the races and service is free.

Larry

dw

Wiffle Ball ninja
Sep 10, 2001
MV
Larry, you rule. I just wanted to say that.

Let me tell you guys a story about Larry. I was working my butt off at Sea Otter trying to make sure that everyone who came by the e.thirteen truck with a guide on had their stuff dialed, installing new guides, rings, adn whatnot. It was about 1:30 and I was starving but too busy to eat. Out of the blue, Larry walked about 1/4 of a mile across the pits to bring me some lunch. (larry's the best chef on the circuit)

Damn that was awesome.

Thats all, time for lunch here.

Dave

bigbirdie

Monkey
Feb 28, 2002
CT
I will absolutely see you at Mt. Snow. I have a issue with mine on my bb7. The blue beg. comp. adj. just spins and doesn't move in or out and the ending spins out but just the blue knob; it looks like the housing? around the blue adjuster is broken. The shock is working fine now, but I would like to get it fixed before racing at Snow. Are you guys going to be there on Wed. or are you arriving on Thurs.?

suspensionguy

Dude from Progressive
Nov 13, 2001
Hesperia, Ca
Yeah, those can break if overtightened. Easy fix. Van should be there on Wed. for setup, he might be able to help you then. Thur morning for sure. See Nick, he will be manning the box van.

Larry

suspensionguy

Dude from Progressive
Nov 13, 2001
Hesperia, Ca
Robert has left Progressive to pursue a career in cooking! He is attending a culinary school in San Francisco. We wish him the best!

Nick Morgan will be taking over Robert's box van duties and will be at all the events. We hope to have someone with Nick at each event. As I posted, I will be at Infineon, Big Bear, Idaho, Durango and Mammoth. Gerald will be at Infineon and Big Bear and maybe some other events.

Larry

D

Dingus McGee

You guys are great...I would stop by but my 5th was in for service 6 months ago and works great. I have one of the very first to come OEM on a Bullit....still absorbing great. It's had 2 factory services. I dig my 5th E Dickies shorts too!!!:D

BostonBullit

Monkey
Oct 27, 2001
Medway, MA
Progressive customer service is top notch for sure! They tuned up my shock last year at mt snow and it rides like a dream :D ...I'll have to stop by the truck and see what's cookin again this year ;)

BostonBullit

Spunger

Git yer dumb questions here
Feb 19, 2003
I bought a used frame with a 5th element shock on it. I sent it in Monday, they got it Tuesday, and it's being worked on as we speak. I don't think service is too bad. With parts and return shipping it should be less then $100.

Cool thing is I get a respring as well! I lost some weight and the current spring was too stiff. They said no problem on changing steel springs but Ti springs are a bit different. Doesn't matter to me though.

Email and phone support is great. I'm hoping to have my shock back by the end of next week (hopefully). I was told 48-72hrs turn around. At the current rate that's pretty correct.

A+ for customer serivce!

suspensionguy

Dude from Progressive
Nov 13, 2001
Hesperia, Ca
Sorry, she is super busy in the office. We are two people short in customer service right now. Maybe later in the summer we can bust her out of here.

She plays a mean 2nd base on our company softball team too!

Larry

ChrisKring

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Grand Haven, MI
I vote that you send Gerald to the East coast races. And maybe he could even ride his bike in between the 3 million people that stop by each day:)

You guys are the best. In the moto world only the top pro riders get the service that you guys give "joe the sport rider".

See you at Big Bear.

Oct 1, 2001
Michigan
No question - Progressive is as good a company as it gets. And the 5th Element - this is my third season on mine and still flawless.

See you guys at the Open!

Chuck.