Quantcast

Props to Flowpark builders

mserko1

Monkey
Jul 26, 2004
Bellingham, WA
Hey just wanted to give a shout to everybody buidling at the flowpark. Its been a few years since I've been out there but I took my dog out around the area on my lunch break and the place is looking pretty sick with lots of new stuff. Good work! :clapping:
-Mike

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Funny you post this. I was out there for the first time in a few/several months and was pleased with how things were running, despite all the sh*t weather we had in the month prior to now.

As far as the other hot-topic goes, we also saw a couple of people drive thru the park - flowpark included - and were taking pictures of all the blocks in that general area. While they appeared awestruck, I doubt their intentions bode well on the flowpark and surrounding areas. They didn't open any conversations and were in-and-out pretty quickly. My guess is highway representatives of some sort based on the areas they were checking.

patrik

Chimp
Apr 10, 2007
Is the flowpark hush hush or can I get directions here? anyone looking to ride tomorrow?

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
i went to SST friday with some friends for the first time. it was fun.
i met dbr x6 rider.
i was riding my friends jamis porker.
Yeah, good times! You guys were ripping it up and you sure as hell warmed up to that place real fast. Kind of like a kid in a candy store.

It was a pisser watching Dylan stuff it like that on the table double. Hope he's OK!!!

May 9, 2003
KENT'S EAST HILL
thanks. you looked like you had been there before.
everyone was trying to guess your age. we came up with early 50's. from the grey hair.

that was quite the yard sale. hope he got some xrays on that thumb.

DesuL

Monkey
Nov 21, 2005
thanks. you looked like you had been there before.
everyone was trying to guess your age. we came up with early 50's. from the grey hair.
After knowing Andy for a few years I give him the riding age of... 23... Old enough to know but young enough to school yah when your not expecting it. Just goes to show kids, keep riding and throwing dirt and you will be riding for some time still.

And all those beware, DWB has some other "elders" lurking waiting to whoop yer ass down the hill and off the podium

Jul 7, 2007
Bothell
Yeah, good times! You guys were ripping it up and you sure as hell warmed up to that place real fast. Kind of like a kid in a candy store.

It was a pisser watching Dylan stuff it like that on the table double. Hope he's OK!!!
Im alive! haha, ill be back at it as soon as i can bend my knee far enough to pedal. thanks andy!

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Good deal, Dylan! It was gut-wrenching to see that crash up close like I did. Glad to hear it's not as bad as it initially looked. That was looking to be a sick no-foot-can until you got snagged. Healing vibes!

Early 50's...is it THAT grey?!? Hahaha!!! Yeah, I put some hours in at that place over the last 5+ yrs. Not so much in this last year, but it really hasn't changed that much and I've been riding like my life counts on it...which it essentially does.
Dave, thanks for the massive ego boost!!!

For the record, I'm 41.:)

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
Hey GEX I got your msg but I am all about skiing for now. If condtions are not that great on thursday or friday I will be bike riding if your still in town give me a call.