Quantcast

Props to those who Ride!

T-Pro

Monkey
Jun 13, 2005
Just wanted to put out a BIG THANKS to everyone who made the past weekend here at Snowshoe. It was the best opening weekend we have had to date, and it wouldn't have been so without everyones support! Close to 200+ people were recorded on the mountain Sat. & Sun. With local race #'s and rider turnouts increasing hopefully it is a sign of growth for the sport all around. We have already started tweaking the Jumpline on skidder(added another set), building the slalom course, and berming every turn on our new "easiest" trail on Yew Pine in the basin. Should be tons of fun. Race courses are having some final decisions for the first race also. Keep your eyes on the website for some updates and pics.
www.ride.snowshoemtn.com

Thanks again from all of us here at Snowshoe! Certainly a great start to the season.

-Trail Crew-

mud'n'sweat

Falcon
Feb 12, 2006
I wasn't there this weekend, but I will be seeing you guys soon. While it is the riders that come out to support that really make these places stick around, it is ultimately all of the trail crew who have busted their backs building such an incredible playground for the MTB community that make this all happen. If you guys didn't make SS top notch to begin with, with increasing improvements every year, it wouldn't be becoming the hot spot that it is.

So, thanks to all of YOU who put their heart and souls into making this little piece of biking mecca happen!

DHZombie

Chimp
Jul 12, 2005
Leesburg, VA
I was only able to come down on Sunday (Damn work thing), but I just wanted to thank the whole crew at Snowshoe for creating and maintaining the BEST DAMN mountain biking facility on the East Coast.

The trails were, as always, in incredible condition. I can't wait for the 1st race of the summer racing series. See you all there !!!

Bring your best GAME !!!!!!