Quantcast

PROS! of diablo pics inside 56k warning!!!

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
hurt my knee today so i decided to hang wit the guys and shoot some pics with my little 10mp dig camera. so they might not be the best but you get the idea.

alex:

george "dog pee" ryan:

jason "candy van" memmelaar:

PJ Transsexual.

Sasha the Slovenian trail slayer:

Last edited:

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
#1 is correct. hes been on jamis all year.
#2, i believe that might be the new prototype frame from jamis. not sure didnt even bother askin GR.

Iridemtb

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2007
George Ryan is no longer cannondale. About the bike, I don't know.

Edit: I was on the lift with that last guy with the green bike. I think he rides for SOLID or something. He was really cocky... at least it seemed.

Last edited:

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
lol sasha isnt cocky at all. he is Slovenian and talks funny. \

also i do believe jamis is coming out with a more DH racer bike for 2009...

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
Dennis - nice pics man!

Wow, even PJ was there?!? Nice to see him get picked up by Scott Bikes.

I need to get back up there one of these weekends...

Nov 13, 2007
neptune, nj
George Ryan is no longer cannondale. About the bike, I don't know.

Edit: I was on the lift with that last guy with the green bike. I think he rides for SOLID or something. He was really cocky... at least it seemed.
dude, your face is cocky, your mouth likes cocky, inside of it. if you only knew what sasha is going through these past months you'd only open your mouth for your cocky mouth sessions and not to talk sh1t about someone you don't even know, not nearly know them and what is going on.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
why does anything that has to do with diablo always bring the renobs out of the woodwork?

take your squabbles over to the diablo forum.

Nice photos. What kind of bike is the slovenian guy riding?

kidwithbike

Monkey
Apr 16, 2007
Hoboken, NJ
great pictures, no so great captions Denise...
my title of transsexual is meaningless without the photo of me riding in my belly shirt!

C.K. thanks for the kind words and hype!... haha sadly my college education is whats paying for the bikes!

-PJ

kidwithbike

Monkey
Apr 16, 2007
Hoboken, NJ
iridemtb

come one dude, poor form, no need to broadcast your misinformed first impression of a person on the internet, i makes you seem ignorant and closed minded which i doubt you really are, I count myself lucky to call Sasha a friend, hes a standup guy. try to be a little understanding if a guy is going through a hard time and comes off a little brash on the lift.

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
great pictures, no so great captions Denise...
my title of transsexual is meaningless without the photo of me riding in my belly shirt!

C.K. thanks for the kind words and hype!... haha sadly my college education is whats paying for the bikes!

-PJ
Hey man, I've seen you ride and ridden with you - no hype there. :)

College Education money...?! Jesus...

Hey man it's your call, but... Well - if anyone from Scott Bikes is reading this, PJ is a good rider with potential and a good guy to deal with.

SAVE everything you can - you may want to go back to school at some point.

kidwithbike

Monkey
Apr 16, 2007
Hoboken, NJ
C.K. haha i meant the salary i am earning now as a result of my Degree is whats paying for the bikes! haha, yeah i have a well paying job with an engineering firm, I am a consultant to the Port Authority.

dont we all wish we didnt have jobs and could ride excessively?

Sadly it will take me years (if ever) to develop style and flow like Memmelgnar (i have happily resigned myself to be forever chasin' Jason)

DownhillR3

Monkey
May 31, 2007
Good pictures Dennis, we'll have to do some this weekend hmm. Not suprsied by Sasha & Jay's pictures of them boosting it, just so damn good.

PJ's quote "i have happily resigned myself to be forever chasin' Jason."

^Amen dude. It's always a challenge trying to stay on his wheel, one of these days i'll stay on it for an entire run.:cheers:

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
phantom rider, i wont have time to do any pic this weekend. gotta walk the race course early in the morning, maybe ride it once or twice and then im outta there by 12. have a bachelor party to go to at 2. so hopefully ill be ok to race come sunday morning... damn hang overs...

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
well Jamis's new DH bike. is FSR. so can't be too bad...

they will soon be the rentals at diablo anyway. go test one

love the pics, boy do i miss that place