Pssst.......hey........

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
RhinofromWA said:
:cool:

It is snowing!

DT Bellevue at work it is snowing but not sticking.....big white fluffy flakes. Lots of them. :thumb:
I know:rolleyes: I have an office full of women that are freaking out because it's snowing. They are all trying to leave early and are already claiming they can't come in tomorrow:rolleyes: When did I start babysitting adults:help:

riverside73

Monkey
Nov 29, 2004
It started snowing in Slokane about a 1/2 hour ago. We are supposed to get 8-10 inches to add to the already 6 inches I have at my house from earlier in the week. Plus the wind kicked up so now it is snowing sideways!!

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
riverside73 said:
It started snowing in Slokane about a 1/2 hour ago. We are supposed to get 8-10 inches to add to the already 6 inches I have at my house from earlier in the week. Plus the wind kicked up so now it is snowing sideways!!
That would rock!:cool: I wish I still lived in Eastern WA:( I miss the seasons.

riverside73

Monkey
Nov 29, 2004
Snacks said:
I wish I still lived in Eastern WA:
That's a great quote!! I don't think I have ever heard anyone say that (or write it!). It is a great place to live for bike and ski though!

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Snacks said:
I know:rolleyes: I have an office full of women that are freaking out because it's snowing. They are all trying to leave early and are already claiming they can't come in tomorrow:rolleyes: When did I start babysitting adults:help:
I am a temping here in a finance department in Bellevue office.

I am one of two people left in the office.....

7 other accountants have gone home. *wusses*

Qman

Monkey
Feb 7, 2005
Snacks said:
Those are the people I'm hoping to make some money off of on the way home by pulling them out of the ditch.

riverside73

Monkey
Nov 29, 2004
Skookum said:
Hey what if taking LSD is your work....:mad: :drool:
That would be wierd if you had to take a drug test to work somewhere and if you came up clean then you didn't get hired!!
:dead: :dead:

Borregokid

Monkey
Aug 12, 2004
Cle Elum

Warning: You kids from the west side should not try this I have equipped the bike with Nokian 296 tires. Each tire has 296 studs. I am wearing Answer Winter Boots with two pairs of wool socks. I also have a lot of clothes on. :)

BAH

The Red Baron
Sep 29, 2005
America
just in time to test out the new hottub :)
we have about 3 inches right now in OLY and its still going strong

Borregokid

Monkey
Aug 12, 2004
Cle Elum
Gex said:
7 inches in pullman bitches and they dont even close school :(
I dont know if they still do but instead of sanding the roads they "rock" the roads. I never saw a place that used 3/8 inch sand. Another thing I like about Pullman is when you are shopping at the grocery store there will be 2-3 shopping carts full of beer at the checkout stands. Seems like everyone "forgets" their id and the beer goes in the carts.