Quantcast

Pump Track Pics...

habitatxskate

blah blah blah
Mar 22, 2005
thats really awesome, nice and narrow and all around your house through everything! i'm guessing that's your son thats learning to ride the track?

biker

Chimp
May 27, 2005
I'm the guy on the red prophet..

The kid is one of my riding buddie's sons. He's trying to get bike riding imprinted in his head as early as possible!

habitatxskate

blah blah blah
Mar 22, 2005
oh, thats good, i rode a pump track when i was 10, i used to race bmx..once you get the hang of it you haul on those things..hes got everything at his finger tips, like a lot of the other rider's sons do.

biker

Chimp
May 27, 2005
Yo Chico, I have about 200lbs in the back shock of my fully, so it's kinda stiff. You can hear it compressing on hard pumps, but you can still rip... it's just more work... I have a Chameleon on the way though:)

I brought in 72,000 lbs of dirt (~$600), and it took 3 of us about two weekends. I've ridden it about 12 hours in the past 3 days.. Can't wait to get the track totally dialed

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
biker said:
Yo Chico, I have about 200lbs in the back shock of my fully, so it's kinda stiff. You can hear it compressing on hard pumps, but you can still rip... it's just more work... I have a Chameleon on the way though:)

I brought in 72,000 lbs of dirt (~$600), and it took 3 of us about two weekends. I've ridden it about 12 hours in the past 3 days.. Can't wait to get the track totally dialed

Oh well then.....Carry on...

biker

Chimp
May 27, 2005
check out the latest issue of Mountain Bike Action. They have a good writeup on pump tracks..

Also, download the video of Mark Weir's pump track from leelikesbikes. This guy can RIP