Quantcast

Punch

bilbo

Chimp
Apr 27, 2005
Im a college student trying to save money for my new DH bike. Most of my money seems to go to alcohol. so i am trying to cut costs in this area. Does anyone know any reciepes for punch, it has to be not super expensive and have and have a High alcohol %. Any other cheap cocktails would be greatly appreciated too
thanks
bilbo

berkshire_rider

Growler
Feb 5, 2003
The Blackstone Valley
Mountain Dew, fruit punch, and Bacardi Limon. You hardly taste the rum, but after a few hours of drinking it and playing card games, you legs tend to lose the ability to work properly when you get up from the table.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
what you need to do is find a friend who, when he or she starts drinking, loves to buy everyone elses drink. i have a couple of friends like this. i pay for the first couple of drinks and then my friends start buying drinks. sometime i say, "alright y'all i gotta head out" and its like "no, no la la ( my nickname when everyone is drunk. evidently easier to pronounce than laura.) don't go, let me get you a drink." and then i'm like, "cool". and i hang out all night.

everybody needs a friend like that.

BrokenChain

Monkey
Oct 26, 2001
NWCT
Hawaiian Punch
Ginger Ale
Vodka
Everclear
Chunks of fruit

Let it sit over night, tastes just like fruit punch, then BAM! You're hammered.

Handlebarsfsr

Monkey
Dec 6, 2004
ct
sunny delight and orange vodka, or mix sunny d, fruit punch, and regular vodka, you can put over 2 shots in a 8oz glass and barely taste it.