Quantcast

PUSH Boxxer Tuning? Darren?

May 24, 2002
Boulder CO
There was some talk a few months ago about PUSH doing Boxxer tuning. When are they actually planning on doing this? Darren? Anybody?! I'm sick of my Boxxer's high speed compression performance. SPike SPIKE...

WheelieMan

Monkey
Feb 6, 2003
kol-uh-RAD-oh
neversummersnow said:
There was some talk a few months ago about PUSH doing Boxxer tuning. When are they actually planning on doing this? Darren? Anybody?! I'm sick of my Boxxer's high speed compression performance. SPike SPIKE...
I asked him about this a while back, but he didn't want to tell me any details. I have heard so many great things about his work, and can't wait to see what he can do with boxxers!

Y

yos1s25

You can do it by yourself!!
It's not so difficult.
Just open it and clean it and turn the high speed all open.
Than put new oil and that's it.
I'm doing it every 2 mount's

the rockshox web sit have it all.
try it.

W4S

Turbo Monkey
Mar 2, 2004
Back in Hell A, b1thces
yos1s25 said:
You can do it by yourself!!
It's not so difficult.
Just open it and clean it and turn the high speed all open.
Than put new oil and that's it.
I'm doing it every 2 mount's

the rockshox web sit have it all.
try it.
Where on the website do you see that? The only tuning tips I see for high speed spike is to change oil weight. Is there another way?

May 24, 2002
Boulder CO
Yeah, changing the high speed compression helps, but we're still working with a damper that is ported, so consistently good high speed damping is tough. You can find it, it's just a lot of work, and I'm sick of it. How would ATF be in the compression side, 5 wt in the rebound?

I'm at a loss.