Quantcast

PUSH or wait?

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
I just picked up a Cdale rush with a Float R shock in the rear. It seems to work OK but it's probably due for a rebuild. Pushing up and down on it makes me think it could use faster rebound, for one thing.

I'm debating whether I should send it in for a "PUSHing" @ $170 or wait and try and find an RP3/adjustable shock and have that pushed. Since the Rush has a weird stroke length, I can't just grab an off the shelf RP3, I have to have it rebuilt with an internal stopper. That'll run me ~$200 for the shock plus the $130-170 rebuild.

Kanza

Chimp
Jul 6, 2012
Spain
I just picked up a Cdale rush with a Float R shock in the rear. It seems to work OK but it's probably due for a rebuild. Pushing up and down on it makes me think it could use faster rebound, for one thing.

I'm debating whether I should send it in for a "PUSHing" @ $170 or wait and try and find an RP3/adjustable shock and have that pushed. Since the Rush has a weird stroke length, I can't just grab an off the shelf RP3, I have to have it rebuilt with an internal stopper. That'll run me ~$200 for the shock plus the $130-170 rebuild.
I would ring push (or tftuning a push partner) and ask this question.