Quantcast

Push'ed Avalanche

Lelandjt

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2008
Breckenridge, CO/Lahaina,HI
I have one on my V10. Awesome feeling on the few rides it's been on, but I won't get to really play with it for another 2 weeks.
I wish it had knobs instead of needing a socket and flathead.

rawcan

Chimp
Feb 19, 2007
That is the DHX with the PUSH mx tune. It uses the hi/low adjuster made by Avalanche.
Correct me if i'm wrong they aren't building theses any more? The Push website says unavailable.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
i think they did a small run, had success, and are now making a mega run with anodized bridges and etc....like you see above.

Dominator13

Chimp
Oct 19, 2006
Nice if I run into some money I would love to do a combined upgrade of my Boxxer and DHX.
You won't know what to do with yourself with that much great suss on your bike! You'll lie awake wondering how you can get out of work and ride, every day. If you don't do that already. Craig's stuff changed my bike and the way I ride, it's amazing! :D

frorider

Monkey
Jul 21, 2004
cali
i think they did a small run, had success, and are now making a mega run with anodized bridges and etc....like you see above.

yup. i got the push mx tune last august, since i knew they were almost out of the CNC'd reservoirs (which were costing them way to much to make at Push).

avy internals, and the quick turnaround (at least in my experience) of Push...seems like a good combo.

time-bomb

Monkey
May 2, 2008
right here -> .
yup. i got the push mx tune last august, since i knew they were almost out of the CNC'd reservoirs (which were costing them way to much to make at Push).

avy internals, and the quick turnaround (at least in my experience) of Push...seems like a good combo.
cool, so you have had it for almost a year now, how do you like it? mini review please :D