The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
SkaredShtles said:
Then you're doing it wrong. :rolleyes:

-S.S.-
:stupid:

Buy a book or something.

Hey, anyone else notice that almost 50% of the people who voted have voted food as last?

Not being able to taste food anymore would really be worse than not being able to ride? You couldn't just hike or skateboard or get into motocross or something?

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
binary visions said:
<snip>
Hey, anyone else notice that almost 50% of the people who voted have voted food as last?
Well, this *IS* America - land of mediocre $hit to eat. Most probably haven't had a *really* good meal...... :rolleyes:

Not being able to taste food anymore would really be worse than not being able to ride? You couldn't just hike or skateboard or get into motocross or something?
I'd start mountaineering again. Of course, that's much more time consuming than riding.

-S.S.-

El Jefe

Dr. Phil Jefe
Nov 26, 2001
OC in SoCal
When I'm horny, sex is most important. When I'm hungry, food is most important. When I feel like riding, sex while eating food is most important.

JSB

Monkey
Apr 8, 2004
Flower Mound, Texas
binary visions said:

Buy a book or something.

My wifes grandfather lost his taste, and it literally made him not want to eat. He got so skinny, and everyone was making him his favorite meals like that made it any better. This was in the middle of fighting cancer. I felt sorry for the guy.

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Acadian said:
order of preference or frequency? :rolleyes: ;)
LOL...

I hope that everyone has food more than bikes or sex.
Otherwise the'd be even skinnier than you.

Now Bikes and Sex... Those might be a tossup.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
Dammit, guys - this wasn't a question about what your ranking would be to insure *survival*......... :rolleyes:

I took it as a poll of preference. Sure I like food, but I like sex more. And I like food more than bikes.

-S.S.-

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
SkaredShtles said:
Well, this *IS* America - land of mediocre $hit to eat. Most probably haven't had a *really* good meal...... :rolleyes:
It's a damn shame, too, because there is plenty of good food to be had in this country if you don't buy canned/frozen crap and avoid the lousy chain resturants.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
SkaredShtles said:
Dammit, guys - this wasn't a question about what your ranking would be to insure *survival*......... :rolleyes:

I took it as a poll of preference. Sure I like food, but I like sex more. And I like food more than bikes.

-S.S.-
I took this as a poll of importance in one's life...sort of an "all things considered...", thus food, sex, bikes.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
SkaredShtles said:

-S.S.-
ok then...

Bikes, Bikes, Sex

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
binary visions said:
It's a damn shame, too, because there is plenty of good food to be had in this country if you don't buy canned/frozen crap and avoid the lousy chain resturants.
:stupid: And the good restaurants have trouble making a go of it, because people will settle for Macaroni Grill, Applebees, and Olive Garden. :rolleyes:

-S.S.-

Pau11y

Turbo Monkey
I propose biking that involves food and sex (ride to the grocery store for some twinkies and a sixer of rubbers and using said rubbers in the woods on the way back), sex that involves food objects and maybe bike parts (see American Pie for example), and food that involves biking and having sex (ie riding to get some shellfish). I know, I know, but I was born on the other side of the world and I'm a Canadian citizen. So between the Zen thing and being a Canadian communist, you can see where I'm coming from.

HippieKai

Pretty Boy....That's right, BOY!
Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
bikes, food, sex
or
bikes, sex, food
or
bikes, sex w/food

what sucks is that i have to put school in front of all of that right now :(

Velocity Girl

whack-a-mole
Sep 12, 2001
Atlanta
binary visions said:

Buy a book or something.

Bikes, sex, food for me! (Although sometimes it's a tossup between bikes and sex)

And I do think I'd rather loose my taste buds than not be able to ride. I do have foods that I crave now and again or enjoy eating, but I would just as soon not have those cravings and not get hungry and just go about my day and use that time for the first two activities listed :D

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Bikes Food Sex...

I have to ride the bike to get the endurance and stamina built up for sex. I need the food for the energy to have sex. By the time I am done riding and eating I am too tired and full to have sex. It's a vicious cycle.

me89

Monkey
May 25, 2004
asheville
having sex, while biking, and eating a big sub-sandwich. now if you can bet that then you deserve it. so all at once