Quantcast

Putting the pounds ON?

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Any tips for gaining weight?

I pretty much 'graze' all day & I try & eat 2 real meals. I dont drink milk but I do eat cheese. I take a multi-vitamin & that is it, as far as supplements go.

My metabolism is very fast.....so maybe a protein-type shake a day???

Does anyone have any recipes? or suggestions for a mix?
Preferably something high calorie.

thanx!
-TN

zibbler

Monkey
Arrrggghhhh! I hate people like you! j/k. I wish I had your "problem" I gotta be careful what I eat in order to keep the weight OFF. You wanna put on some weight? Eat more carbs. Pasta, bread, potatoes etc. Just be sure you get excersize or it'll make you fat real quick.

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Here is a recipe for you:

Fat-boy Broccoli cassarole

2 lbs cooked broccoli
1lb cheese
1 stick butter
1 roll RITZ crackers

Shred the cheese (cheddar or velveta) and mix with broccoli
Put mix in 9x13 pan
Melt the butter
Crush the Ritz
Mix Ritz with butter and put on top of broccoli mix.
Cook in oven (350) for about 20 minutes

MMMmmmmmm Butter-cheese-o-licous

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I CRAVE carbs. I eat bagels as snacks, & bowls full of pasta/noodles.

I think that when I am very active (riding everyday/other day) I usually burn what I am taking in or pretty much close to it (cal. & carbs. I mean).

*shrug*

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Sorry dude but if your not putting on weight by satisfying your hunger then you don't need to. Most guys are overweight, myself included, but just don't know it. Given a decent diet, without excessive calories, most men would be pretty lean. I read somewhere that your average weight around your 20th birthday is probably close to your ideal body weight. When I was 20 I weighed 150 LBS, at 37 I now weight 158... I just did a body mass thing that said my ideal weight is 152 LBS. I can see where I am 6 LBS overweight.

Ifyou really want to put on weight just get married, have 1.2 children, a 40 to 50 hour a week job and... BAM! On your thirtieth birthday you'll no longer think you need to gain weight. It's a miracle... :D :D :D

azrael

Chimp
Jun 1, 2002
sydney.aust
people are always telling me to put on weight,but ever since i lost it,i dont really want to 'reverse the cycle'.carbs are not really the best thing to gain weight,because depending on the type of carb they are the most preferable source of energy and will be used first.i wouldnt worry, just eat enough and one day your envious metabolism will betray you:D

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Originally posted by -BB-
Here is a recipe for you:

Fat-boy Broccoli cassarole

2 lbs cooked broccoli
1lb cheese
1 stick butter
1 roll RITZ crackers

Shred the cheese (cheddar or velveta) and mix with broccoli
Put mix in 9x13 pan
Melt the butter
Crush the Ritz
Mix Ritz with butter and put on top of broccoli mix.
Cook in oven (350) for about 20 minutes

MMMmmmmmm Butter-cheese-o-licous
Could I use Doritos instead of Ritz? :D