Quantcast

queen of rage

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
looks like someone's dating again

perhaps marcus bachmann can fap teh ghey out of him?

Nerf Herder

Chimp
Mar 26, 2010
I can understand his frustration ... but don't think that will win him more support.

Was speaking with somebody that works in the environmental / conservation space on the weekend, and he was telling me that carbon isn't the problem, its the methane that has been sequestered in the seabeds (paraphrasing) and around the polar regions that will be the problem. With an increase in temps this will lead to the captured methane's release, which can be reversed.

First I've heard of this and interested to see if anybody with more back ground has comments on this aspect of climate change. Links are good and I can read later:)

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I can understand his frustration ... but don't think that will win him more support.

Was speaking with somebody that works in the environmental / conservation space on the weekend, and he was telling me that carbon isn't the problem, its the methane that has been sequestered in the seabeds (paraphrasing) and around the polar regions that will be the problem. With an increase in temps this will lead to the captured methane's release, which can be reversed.

First I've heard of this and interested to see if anybody with more back ground has comments on this aspect of climate change. Links are good and I can read later:)
Google. Not a new concept.