Quantcast

Question for Canadian Monkey's

Biffff

Monkey
Jan 10, 2006
Where's the best place to order Fox suspension products???? As we all know OGC has crazy inflated prices. I'm interested in a 2010 Fox 40 RC2. Most US interenet stores sell them for $1600. OGC charges $2920.!!!!!!!!!:rant: The Candian dollar seems to be anywhere between .90 and .95 on the US dollar these days. This is rather sad.
I see some US retailers wont ship Fox products to Canada, but I'm sure some will.

Last edited:

eknomf

Monkey
Apr 23, 2004
Nanaimo, BC
Where do you live? If close to the border the best option on that kind of stuff is ship it a receiver in the US and then bring it across yourself. For Vancouver area I use tsbshipping.com to send packages to.

NoUseForAName

Monkey
Mar 26, 2008
Where's the best place to order Fox suspension products???? As we all know OGC has crazy inflated prices. I'm interested in a 2010 Fox 40 RC2. Most US interenet stores sell them for $1600. OGC charges $2920.!!!!!!!!!:rant: The Candian dollar seems to be anywhere between .90 and .95 on the US dollar these days. This is rather sad.
I see some US retailers wont ship Fox products to Canada, but I'm sure some will.
If OGC list at $2920, means shops are paying $1460. Prices in catalogs are meaningless double ups. But good luck getting that price down to US mail order levels.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
What part of Canada are you in? It you can make it to Bromont in a few hours then I may be able to help you out. Ship here and I can meet you at Bromont.

Biffff

Monkey
Jan 10, 2006
What part of Canada are you in? It you can make it to Bromont in a few hours then I may be able to help you out. Ship here and I can meet you at Bromont.
I live in Nova Scotia. About a 12 hour drive to Bromont.
If the LBS is only paying $1400 then they might work a deal. I'd pay a little more to support my LBS, just not $1300 more.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
I live in Nova Scotia. About a 12 hour drive to Bromont.
If the LBS is only paying $1400 then they might work a deal. I'd pay a little more to support my LBS, just not $1300 more.
Wow, that's not going to work then.