Quantcast

Question for Diablo about Dom 3 race

NJHCx4xLIFE

Monkey
Jan 23, 2007
Central Jersey
I just noticed that the 3rd Domination race is the same weekend as the Jeep event. Is this going to remain the same or are there plans to reschedule the Dom 3 race? I know it is pretty far out in the season but I was just curious.

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
i was wondering the same thing, and i mentioned it to PJ, he said they might end up moving it. which is smart. its like trying to hold a dom 1 race while the US open is goin on. sh!t aint gonna happen.

NJHCx4xLIFE

Monkey
Jan 23, 2007
Central Jersey
What is even better is if they move it than I don't have to miss the race. I leave for Whistler that friday... I agree with you though. It almost seems impossible for them to do what ever they need to do for the Jeep event (which I'm sure is a lot) and run the other race. Not to mention it is going to be packed either way I would assume but having the Dom race would just turn it into chaos.

ppatches60

Chimp
May 21, 2007
We were wondering the same thing -- will this race be rescheduled due to the KOM? Need to know 'cause we're trying to schedule vacations, work, etc around races.

Diablo, an answer please??

Instigatr

Monkey
Apr 13, 2007
New Milford, NJ
If the Jeep race is only DS. Wouldn't it be awesome to have DHer racers coming out of the woods at the same time? Some locals could make an appearance on national tv

Feb 7, 2007
Vernon, New Jersey
As of right now, the August 24th race date is still on. We are working out the final details so that the Domination Series will coincide with the 48Straight festival. Expect a huge turnout and some competitive racing as many WC level athletes will be in town. The schedule(s) for both events will not overlap and racers will have the opportunity to compete in both disciplines (ie DS-Jeep / DH-Domination Series). This weekend is not to be missed!

There is a remote possibility that the Domination Series race will be rescheduled, however not likely. We will have more info by the end of this week.