Quantcast

quiting

May 4, 2004
a computer near you!
friend of mine was getting ready for a BMX race and as he was coming into the turn he hit aslick spot (it had just rained the day before) and he hit his head, about 15 min. after he got up and ito his car, he was still having trouble talking...now he has decided to stop racing, and just go street...i feel bad because he was top in his class and this fall made him quit. :( i dont know why im puting this up here, just felt like sharing...

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
takes alot of dedication to race, i personally think you gotta do what makes you happy, and be damned what others feel about it, when it comes to your own health and happiness.
alot of people get the race bug though even if they do quit doesn't always mean they stay quit.....

man i must be bored i'm talking about racing.......

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
well, i think that racing is probably safer than street. but thats just my opinion. at least when racing they require you to wear safety gear.

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
biggins said:
well, i think that racing is probably safer than street. but thats just my opinion. at least when racing they require you to wear safety gear.
:stupid:

all the worst wrecks I have seen have been on the pavement.
I be he gets back up and races after a little off time, not being able to talk had to be scary shiz, prolly freaked him out pretty bad.