Quantcast

Race this weekend!

mntbiker2

Monkey
Jun 30, 2007
So Saturday and sunday the 13&14 is the race..So whats everyone think the course is going to consist of? RTN?...should be funn hopefully its going to be a fast one!

:cheers:

mntbiker2

Monkey
Jun 30, 2007
its the domination series # 4 and who knows whats the course is going to be..hopfully a very fast one!

Belfskins

Monkey
Jun 2, 2008
dirty jerz
this is my idea of a perfect race trail.
The jack, twist, alpine, lower ripper, flume
or
the jack, twist, step up, and indy x

Hesh To Steel

Monkey
Dec 12, 2007
Hell's Kitchen
this is my idea of a perfect race trail.
The jack, twist, alpine, lower ripper, flume
or
the jack, twist, step up, and indy x
I'm pretty sure that you can't get to lower ripper from alpine. Also, the jack and twist are parallel, and I'm pretty sure that the jack is the longer one that comes out over by stalker and the step up. If you take the right fork in twist then you merge with the jack at that 3-4 foot drop to flat/skinny/rooty ridearound.

Twist to lower breakout to chute de satchum, to ripper to lower ripper would be a good mix of easy and hard dh trails, and is pretty much a top to bottom run.

Then again, what do I care, I don't even race, haha. Coming up with trail combos is fun though.

Ironjunk

Monkey
Aug 29, 2007
Last year i think they did alpine/ripper. The turn after the second wallride has a trail into the woods.

woof

Monkey
May 17, 2005
How bout' forget the trail combo's and build a few new trails. I'm just an angry woof lately.

jerseydirt

Turbo Monkey
May 6, 2007
dirty jerz
How bout' forget the trail combo's and build a few new trails. I'm just an angry woof lately.
i feel your vibe, i would appreciate new trails, i just stopped going to diablo 50% because my bike is in the shop 50% because i am still working on making dirt jumps so i dont have to go all the way to highbridge. beside i have dh trails right near my house and they are very long too.:imstupid: