Quantcast

Rad Bikes For Sale

mcdurly1

Chimp
Dec 8, 2001
Austin, TX
If any one is interested in buying some sweet gear chech ou this list of stuff.....................

Kona slalom/out of bounds frame with a hardly used psylo sl(2002), fsa pig headset, seat and seatpost, race face or f.u.n.n. stem. the frame is a medium size, very few scratches, blood red. it is the 99 team frame, so there are not any others out there that i have seen. asking the low price of $500. o.b.o.

Cannondale f700. 16" caad 4 design. blue with yellow decals. lefty fork with adjustable head angle, rebound, compression, and full lockout. xt derailuers, lx shifters, coda cranks, coda sealed wheels and headset. upgraded the brakes to magura clara disk.
this bike is super clean and light... not a scratch on it. retailed at around $2000. I'm asking $1200 o.b.o.

Lemond OCLV carbon frame. brand spankin' new. never been built. black with yellow decals. incredibly stiff and light. retails around $1300. I'm asking $650 o.b.o.

email me at mcdurly1@aol.com with any questions, or interests. i can easily make arangements to show the bikes.