Quantcast

Rad Spam

SuspectDevice

Turbo Monkey
Aug 23, 2002
Roanoke, VA
Bicyclist said:
Deadline?

You seem to be a rich white kid with lots of toys already to me... But if you have some friends;

There is no deadline, either someone buys the bike, or I get something well written and insightful. I've gotten a couple of half-decent ones so far, but come on kids! Spend a good half hour on this and make it enjoyable for me! Pretend you actually care!

Lex

Monkey
Dec 6, 2001
Massachusetts
SuspectDevice said:
No, those email scams are usually much better written. I worry about American schools when kids can't even write me a good enough essay to get a free DH frame!
I suppose being a 30something, graduated-with-a-degree-in-English father disqualifies me? Seriously though, I'd love to read some of the entries when there is a verdict on this.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
Yeah, I was thinking for a friend. I'll let them know. And BTW I'm not a "rich" kid, I work for what I own.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
Bicyclist said:
Yeah, I was thinking for a friend. I'll let them know. And BTW I'm not a "rich" kid, I work for what I own.
yeah, but with a demo 8 and a doc im pretty sure you don't need a free frame as much as other kids.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
gnurider1080 said:
yeah, but with a demo 8 and a doc im pretty sure you don't need a free frame as much as other kids.
I'm not saying I need a frame. I wasn't going to try and get Suspect's. I was going to tell one of my friends who desperately needs a new bike and can't afford one. Apparently reading comprehension isn't one of your strengths. I clearly said "Yeah, I was thinking for a friend." That means I wasn't trying to get it.