Quantcast

Radical bushings

ridea

Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
south west of England
does anyone know the part for the lower shock bush on the radical/how the hell you get the thing in and out? Its pretty non-standard by the looks of things....

al-irl

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2004
A, A
i used a small socket and a larger one and the vice. Its a pain in the ass only place i could get them from was sunn and good luck with that.

Albion

Chimp
Sep 25, 2008
What year radical? 2007-2008 used a DT bushing (the one that can move around a bit sideways), get it from anyone that sell DT's shocks. (the shocks used by Sunn then was a Marzocchi Rocco or X-Fusion).

If its a 2009-2010 it's a normal Vivid bushing, get it from a SRAM dealer.

ridea

Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
south west of England
What year radical? 2007-2008 used a DT bushing (the one that can move around a bit sideways), get it from anyone that sell DT's shocks. (the shocks used by Sunn then was a Marzocchi Rocco or X-Fusion).

If its a 2009-2010 it's a normal Vivid bushing, get it from a SRAM dealer.
oops left that detail out its the 07 with the rocco, so it piviots a bit, ok so i want to talk to dt in that case? ill have a chat with the uk distributor and get back to you if I have any issues.

...and on the getting it out part, i cant remember exactly ill have to have a look but as i remember it it looked like it had a standard style mount kit in it (two sleves that push in to meet in the middle just with barely any spacing, but the things seemed to be stuck in last time I looked so im not sure how to get this out athough i would have thought if its loose it would just fall out :S

Last edited:

Albion

Chimp
Sep 25, 2008
i'll see if i can get hold of any more specific information, i know i got some from our local DT guys, think also Scott uses the exact same bushing on the Scott-Spark shocks that DT builds.