Quantcast

Raiders win!!!!!!!!!!

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
That means Raiders starters & second string are way better than Dallas's 1,209 string:thumb:

Do you think the NFL would let them use that win towards the regular season, as I don't see too many wins coming their way.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Why not

Raiders have: Pass me the Nathan's double Cheeseburger with chilie fries Jamarkus Russel and Jeff I got my last team to the playoffs Garcia

The Niners have: you suckas paid me how much as a #1 loser Alex Smith and the unspectacular but efficient Shaun Hill

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Here is a story worth mentioning this early:

Report: Cable punched Hanson
Raiders coach Tom Cable is accused of being the coach who hospitalized defensive assistant Randy Hanson with a punch to the jaw two weeks ago at training camp, per two team and league sources familiar with the incident.

Cable was first identified as the alleged attacker by Nancy Gay of AOL Fanhouse.

A Raiders official declined to comment. Cable will meet with reporters after today's 3:30 p.m. practice.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/raiders/detail?entry_id=45671&tsp=1#ixzz0OTzW03PI

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
The Raiders are such a disaster :rofl:

- Fat sack #1 pick QB
- Fired their last head coach after like 8 games
- Fired the one before that after one season
- Drafted the 4th or 5th best WR in the draft at #7 overall :rofl:
- Drafted a 5th or 6th round Free Safety in Round 2 of this draft :rofl:
- Traded Randy Moss for what, a 4th? :rofl:

Last edited:

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
The Raiders were once one of the most desirable teams to play for, one of the most feared to playing against. Now they are the laughing stock of the NFL. I've been a Raiders fan since I started liking football back in 1972. Their 13 years in Los Angeles completely transformed the team, as well as their fans and it hasn't changed since they've been back in Oakland. It's really pathetic.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
If someone ever figures out Al Davis has been dead for the last 4 years, they might make some good decisions for a change. It's like Weekend at Bernie's 3 up in that bitch.

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Growing up outside Philly, Im a die-hard Eagles fan. I was also raised with pet dogs, so you can imagine my surprise last Friday when Michael "pit-bull" Vick signed with the eagles. If he is truely a changed man, then I won't have any issues though.
He could surely do us some good.