Quantcast

Rain Rain -

dairy_dude

Chimp
Nov 19, 2004
I'm just south of richmond and I took my bmx bike out during a break in the showers today, then it startde raining so its pretty much more rain for us today too.

dan wask

Turbo Monkey
May 11, 2006
B-More Maryland
I have an inch of standing water in some places in my yard. Its sunny and bright right now, but who knows how long that will last, they say 90% chance of severe thunderstorms for today and tomorrow.

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
I just looked in my yard, storms filled up a wheelbarrow since they started.

Getting sick of rain. Is that what it does out here for the summer?

Matt H

Monkey
Aug 8, 2005
Maryland (Baltimore area)
Baltimore - constant rain from saturday night to Tuesday morning, it actually was clear by mid-morning, now it's raining cats and dogs again.

I'm building an arc this afternoon...who's with me?

Pi31412

Chimp
May 30, 2006
UKJason, is your last name Thomas?

I'm building a parabola so you have some competition, Matt.

mud'n'sweat

Falcon
Feb 12, 2006
ukjason said:
I've just seen the american weather it dosent look good for you lot
Believe it or not, the weather is dramatically different across the U.S. at any given moment. The weather is looking great for my area of VA for the next two days. :)

crackhead

Chimp
Feb 2, 2005
the weather sucks in Southern MD. i can't wait to get ridine again. my broken right pinky has finaly healed enough to get riding and it is flooding.
we are getting close to 40 days and 40 nights

dairy_dude

Chimp
Nov 19, 2004
sirknight6 said:
You gonna be a shrimpin' boat captain?
I know all about shrimp, fried shrimp, shrimp kabob, shrimp in a bun, and shrimp on the run...

It like gump and dr. seuss all rolled into on spicy burrito.

DamienC

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
DC
During the deluge of the last few days, an intersection near the Braddock metro station in Alexandria was flooded with about a foot or so of standing water. Normal passenger cars were cautiously making their way through this flooded intersection okay so I figured no big deal for my Outback. So when my light turned green - and with no other cars or peds around - I popped the clutch and gunned it through the pond, sending big rooster tails up on both sides of the car. It was probably the most satisfying thing I'd done all week. :D