Quantcast

Rain

Aug 15, 2001
Ohio
im so sick in tired of rain...i havent even been on my bike from like 2 to 3 weeks.some weather channels say 2day is the last day but other say nooooooo... theres more to come lets just put it tis way none know a word thier sayin.:angry:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
We're getting lots of rain here in New England, but somehow it's been clearing up for the weekends. After the dry winter we had, I'll take all the rain we can get. We were looking at a horrible Summer crop season, but it looks like things will be much better than most had anticipated, thanks to all the rain this Spring. Yea, rain!!!

Our local forecast: Rain all day today. Rain all day tomorrow. Clear sunny skies, highs around 80 for Saturday and Sunday. :)

tammy

spyderzmom
Oct 10, 2001
lost
Wish we would get some rain here in central NC - my yard looks like an ad for "Brown":(

Even the trails are like riding on talcum powder.

Will_Jekyll

CUSTOM Chimp
Aug 10, 2001
Superior,CO
We could use some of that rain here. We have had below average precip every month since last July or Aug. It's the driest year in a century. The trees in the forest are drier than the wood in the lumber yard.

Will_Jekyll

CUSTOM Chimp
Aug 10, 2001
Superior,CO
Originally posted by mountainrider27
its not rainin 2day,yea its fun to ride in the rain but not with the wind blowing 20 mph.it would be a good corn season but it 2 late and the farmers cant plant thier corn and its good but at times to wet theres trees that are uprooting and just fallin over.ANd all the trails are super muddy and iff u go on it u make big rutts.
:monkey: I have no idea what you just said. Before you post a reply put the crack pipe down and collect your thoughts.