Quantcast

Random Poly Picture Thread

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
I thought judges were supposed to be calm reasoned individuals?
This "gentleman's" performance in itself should preclude him from the post, let alone the allegations casting doubt.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
This "gentleman's" performance in itself should preclude him from the post, let alone the allegations casting doubt.
Are you new here ?

Professional decorum officially went out the door in Nov 2016. Which incidentally was precluded by the collective loss of our national humanity by failure to do anything to curb gun violence following the Sandy Hook shooting which left 20 little kids dead.

If you need futher assistance understanding what is happining I refer you to the facinating documentary, Idiocracy.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
how would you react?

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
how would you react?
if was innocent or had nothing else to hide, by answering the questions and providing evidence that contradicted dr. ford's testimony.

If i was guilty or had other things to hide, in the blustery, angry, partisan, way that that pretentious, scared, asshole did.

same as graham. why do you think he changed his tune/attitude so much in the past few months. think he's scared that there won't be anyone left to both protect his horrible agenda? or perhaps that the russian money that's funded his efforts of late will be exposed?

hmmmm . . . .

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
even though you have been judged guilty before your testimony?
he wasn't. and he'd been way less vetted (the majority of his past record kept under wraps) than virtually any other nominee in recent history. and his "testimony" did nothing to exonerate him. at. all.
above and beyond that, he'd perjured himself multiple times already, even before ford.
he's only there because trump et al know he'll protect them if he makes it through.