Quantcast

Random Poly Picture Thread

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
1650663028128.png

“I was raised on Proverbs and pushup[bra]s*" Cawthorn said in a podcast in September 2020.

“I subscribe to Judeo-Christian beliefs,” he continued. “I have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. I think if you think about my political ideology, where it really stems from, you know, my ethics and my morals and what I think is right and wrong, you look to ancient Jerusalem, you got ancient Judeo-Christian values. So right and wrong,” he continued. “I also cling to a lot of traditional values and a lot of traditional ideas, because they’ve worked in the past.”

“I think that we have bred a generation of soft men and that generation has created a lot of problems in our society and our culture,” he said in March 2021 on a podcast “designed to reclaim and restore masculinity in a society that is ever more dismissive of what it means to be a man.”

“There’s only one God and two genders,”

* NTTAWWT

1650663270587.png

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
View attachment 175384

“I was raised on Proverbs and pushup[bra]s*" Cawthorn said in a podcast in September 2020.

“I subscribe to Judeo-Christian beliefs,” he continued. “I have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. I think if you think about my political ideology, where it really stems from, you know, my ethics and my morals and what I think is right and wrong, you look to ancient Jerusalem, you got ancient Judeo-Christian values. So right and wrong,” he continued. “I also cling to a lot of traditional values and a lot of traditional ideas, because they’ve worked in the past.”

“I think that we have bred a generation of soft men and that generation has created a lot of problems in our society and our culture,” he said in March 2021 on a podcast “designed to reclaim and restore masculinity in a society that is ever more dismissive of what it means to be a man.”

* NTTAWWT

View attachment 175386
He needs a good ball tanner

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
View attachment 175384

* NTTAWWT

View attachment 175386

It is always projection