Quantcast

Random Poly Picture Thread

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
^^^ I listened to his announcement live yesterday. While listening I was thinking "wow, the FBI is really going to nail her on this?!?" and then BOOM! ... hall pass. No wonder her opponents are pissed. As far as I heard, she should have been charged with something from the FBI review of the case.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
^^^ I listened to his announcement live yesterday. While listening I was thinking "wow, the FBI is really going to nail her on this?!?" and then BOOM! ... hall pass. No wonder her opponents are pissed. As far as I heard, she should have been charged with something from the FBI review of the case.
Nothing was ever going to come from it. That investigation was all a dog and pony show. He day any high ranking politician is held accountable for their stupidity will be a cold day in hell

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
a lot of the comments he posted really drive home the fact that a lot of pro-gun nutjobs equate their masculinity to the size of their gun.

You trying to say that either of these guys have issues with their masculinity? That's just crazy, they are just as awesome without the guns, the guns just make it moar awesomer.

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Sell out or piss away, it's all point of view.
Right, world of lowest common denominator and low information - it's a democratic process, not just the informed minority. Typical nonsense reply from Steve.

Also he forgot Gary: