Quantcast

! RANT ! (work related)

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
Wow what a fun week it's been so far......

Let's see...mmmm had a meeting with the corp. prez. yesterday to discuss his unannounced plans for sending the software i've been working on out for demo today knowing it's not complete and hasn't been debugged.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
1 day for testing on a Win2k machine only +
1/2 day for training sales staff on installation =
a lifetime of headaches

I'm getting phone calls all day about User Interface bugs... Gee really... wow that's nice. Oh gee an XP system that doesn't like USB 2.0... Thanks for letting me know the software ISN'T FINISHED YET!!!!!!!!! :mad:

ok, i feel better now. thank you ridemonkey.

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
IT industry summed up in one sentence.

MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF DOLLARS, NOTHING BUT ENDLESS PROBLEMS

And no, I don't need computers. IT sucks. I don't care either about the a****les that say "well if it all worked, you wouldn't be needed"

Well? That's right, I wouldn't be needed, and that would be good, caus I'd have no job and IDGAF. Take your spreadsheets and your data and shove it up your f*****g ass
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Knuckleslammer said:
Well? That's right, I wouldn't be needed, and that would be good, caus I'd have no job and IDGAF. Take your spreadsheets and your data and shove it up your f*****g ass
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Classic knuck!

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
I'm sitting here trying to think of some examples just to share my pain a little and it's no use. I feel beaten down. My fingers won't type those words.

" Well, did you think i was kidding when i said INSTALL THE DRIVERS BEFORE CONNECTING THE USB DEVICE AND STARTING THE APP" uhhh. i need sleep.

no i take that back, i need a few beers, a strip club then some sleep.