Quantcast

Rat Pac

Normally I would agree with you, but my friends and I are having a double shuttle day tomorrow, choices are Kachess Ridge/Rat Pac or Suntop/Noble Nob. The choice would be made much easier knowing if Rat Pac's gate is open right now.

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
Get some info. from Cable_Guy. He lives up there and offered to do a shuttle this weekend, which I'm going to take advantage of.

So, I'm hoping it's open . . .

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Megan Black said:
Get some info. from Cable_Guy. He lives up there and offered to do a shuttle this weekend, which I'm going to take advantage of.

So, I'm hoping it's open . . .
What day you riding rat-pac? I have saturday available (sort-of). I have family visiting sunday so we are needing to get ready for a BBQ. I also wanted to go check out CBC on the weekend and the race is looking cool,. but its really early for me though.... i'd have to get up by 3:30 and leave by 4am! Not knowing when i'd return is a problem too.... My plans are still unknown, but if i stay local RP might be a fun ripper.

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
oly said:
What day you riding rat-pac? I have saturday available (sort-of). I have family visiting sunday so we are needing to get ready for a BBQ. I also wanted to go check out CBC on the weekend and the race is looking cool,. but its really early for me though.... i'd have to get up by 3:30 and leave by 4am! Not knowing when i'd return is a problem too.... My plans are still unknown, but if i stay local RP might be a fun ripper.
C'mon Oly, suck it up and hit CBC. I am leaving at 4:30 to make the practice runs. We went up last Saturday, and the trail was in killer shape. It should be a blast! :thumb:

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
holliswood said:
C'mon Oly, suck it up and hit CBC. I am leaving at 4:30 to make the practice runs. We went up last Saturday, and the trail was in killer shape. It should be a blast! :thumb:
Got room? Thats my other delema about doing any sort of trip. My crap wagon cant make the long trips.

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
oly said:
Got room? Thats my other delema about doing any sort of trip. My crap wagon cant make the long trips.
Sorry man, i don't have the room. Marty and Lorraine are riding up with me. If I had the space you would be more than welcome to ride along.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
holliswood said:
Sorry man, i don't have the room. Marty and Lorraine are riding up with me. If I had the space you would be more than welcome to ride along.
Thats cool. Ill have to hit you up another time for a ride up north.....

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
Well, I don't know which day I'm doing RatPac. I just asked Cable_Guy which would be good for him, but I haven't gotten word back.

Anyway, I'd be up/down for any day this weekend!

gooch

Monkey
May 16, 2002
Outside Seattle
Megan Black said:
Well, I don't know which day I'm doing RatPac. I just asked Cable_Guy which would be good for him, but I haven't gotten word back.

Anyway, I'd be up/down for any day this weekend!

If you ride it Sunday, I'm in. Let me know :thumb: