Quantcast

Rat Race Results

Cuervo

Chimp
Jul 22, 2004
The Rat Race was held last Sunday on the Sunshine Coast a 40 min ferry ride from Vancouver and was excellent. The course was super fun with pro time a little over 3 minutes. There were perfect man made berms and jumps in the top freshly logged section. Down below there was everything from berms to triples to bumps and gaps. Nothing was overly hard but was all built for the high speeds you were carrying. After practice on Saturday we enjoyed a FREE excellent Salmon BBQ with all the trimmings. Awards and swag drawing followed the last racer promptly and was all superbly organized. Luke won with the fastest time and came home with the dough. What a great way to start off the season! Six of us Washingtonians made it and all had a great time with great results. I will be going again next year for sure.

www.theratrace.ca

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
The video from last year looks like a great course....lots of "trail bikes" racing.

The skinnies (part of the course?) would eliminate me. :)

Cuervo

Chimp
Jul 22, 2004
There are no skinnies on the race course and that video is a sad representation of the new course. The new course is much better! It is definetly a dh course and I think you'd be disadvantaged on a trail bike.