Whoreus maximus is......

• Total voters

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
N8 said:
Come on people!!!

I haven't put 4 years into this place just to be over shadowed by a n00b.... Vote N8 dammit!

:mumble: :mad: :redhot: :hot: :dead: :bomb: :angry: :nuts: :banghead: :eviltongu :wonky2: :nonono: :think: :ouch:
I'm here for ya man!

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
laura said:
its funny how i can go without gettting a mental image of it until certain terminology is used to describe it and then I can't get the image out of my head.
there must be a freudian reference somewhere there

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
N8 said:
Come on people!!!

I haven't put 4 years into this place just to be over shadowed by a n00b.... Vote N8 dammit!

:mumble: :mad: :redhot: :hot: :dead: :bomb: :angry: :nuts: :banghead: :eviltongu :wonky2: :nonono: :think: :ouch:
Wanna tag team them with icons and we'll split the prize? :love: :rofl:

:rolleyes: :blah: :cool: :cool: :weee: :p :p :sneaky: :sneaky: :rofl: :) :drool: :evil: :agree: :D :heart: :wave: :nope: :thumb: :eek: :dancing:

psychobiker said:
:love: graphics where are you sweetheart?

Jeez, I go out of town for a long weekend and I come back to a "4 page spread"...oops...sorry I mean THREAD... :love:

Seems to me a "graphics" is in order. Let me see what I can do in the next couple of days. :cool:

DaveW said:
After reading a couple of threads today
http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=163969
http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=163902

I found that I was having trouble telling who is the biggest attention whore of Rm???:think: :confused:

So in a fit of maddness I now turn it over to you the monkeys of RM to vote on this diabolical conundrum!

Have at it. :evil:
And to think I thought we were Birthday Buddies. :nonono:

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Graphics said:
Wanna tag team them with icons and we'll split the prize? :love: :rofl:

:rolleyes: :blah: :cool: :cool: :weee: :p :p :sneaky: :sneaky: :rofl: :) :drool: :evil: :agree: :D :heart: :wave: :nope: :thumb: :eek: :dancing:

Jeez, I go out of town for a long weekend and I come back to a "4 page spread"...oops...sorry I mean THREAD... :love:

Seems to me a "graphics" is in order. Let me see what I can do in the next couple of days. :cool:

And to think I thought we were Birthday Buddies. :nonono:

U r0x0Rz!111111ON3!111111!

:weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee:

:wave:

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
N8 said:
u n33d 2 bon3 up 0n teh int3rn3ts....

:rofl: :hot: :) :wave: :o: :trophy_br :agree:

So...simply question...are we tag teaming or not? Enough with this int3rn3ts lingo!! :love:

:love: :rofl: :mumble: :) :drool: :bomb: :blah: :rolleyes: :cool: :weee: :nuts: ;) :wave: :agree: :evil: :heart: :dancing: :confused: :thumb: :looney:

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Graphics said:
So...simply question...are we tag teaming or not? Enough with this int3rn3ts lingo!!

:love: :rofl: :mumble: :) :drool: :bomb: :blah: :rolleyes: :cool: :weee: :nuts: ;) :wave: :agree: :evil: :heart: :dancing: :confused: :thumb: :looney:

::wave: :weee: :hot: :rofl: :love: :evil: :dancing: :looney: :rofl:

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Graphics said:
TAG TEAM TIME!!! What position you wanna take...front or back?
Front first and then back with each female tag team partner and in that specific order. When participating in group games, it is mandatory that *Rule 1CPR of the Masculine Code be followed to the letter and without exception.

*Rule 1CPR = OneCockPerRoom

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
llkoolkeg said:
Front first and then back with each female tag team partner and in that specific order. When participating in group games, it is mandatory that *Rule 1CPR of the Masculine Code be followed to the letter and without exception.*Rule 1CPR = OneCockPerRoom
Could you offer a visual to help? :rofl: :rofl:

I want to make sure I follow that Code to the tee!!! :love:

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Graphics said:
It's not good to race through things...unless you're on your bike. :rofl: :love:
I was just giving Jdcamb a stock answer. In reality, I'm pretty laid back and like to take my time with just about everything. :evil: