Quantcast

Rate my ride

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
Dude. Just wait until you're a world famous serjin. You'll be able to get *ANY* bike you want and you can come back to Ridemonkey and stick your rich-ass tongue out at all these retards.

:think:
Ohhhh man, I just realized this thread and the one in the lounge are from the same source. Wow. Just wow.

elf 232

fewchur serjin
Jan 5, 2007
Im in your head
Dude if you like your bike than ride it the way it is. You asked to be flamed by starting this thread,"Rate my ride", we really dont care but if you ask us to rate it we are going to bag on anything we can find wrong with it.
lol but know one seems to even know what there talking about when they did bang it thats mainly what im ranting and raving over!:disgust:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Elf,
what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. May God have mercy on your soul.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Wow. This thread is a jewel.

I give your ride a 2. With an enduro frame and the same build, 2.4

elf 232

fewchur serjin
Jan 5, 2007
Im in your head
Elf,
what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. May God have mercy on your soul.
sorry now that the weed smoke has cleared (jk) i can see that im an idiot, and couldnt be more proud of it

elf 232

fewchur serjin
Jan 5, 2007
Im in your head
Wow. This thread is a jewel.

I give your ride a 2. With an enduro frame and the same build, 2.4
I prefer diamond in the rough....
-and-
Woman... you like rex grosman for some vile twisted reason. You cant possibly have an IQ above 2.4, and on a scale of 1-10 your bike couldnt stretch outa the negatives:disgust1:

elf 232

fewchur serjin
Jan 5, 2007
Im in your head
nah i yell back and make an argument on here, but my brain generally marinades in whatever people say on the forums for the rest of the week, almost everything i have on my bike is because iv taken advice on what to upgrade to next from some person or another

your opinions arent futile

elf 232

fewchur serjin
Jan 5, 2007
Im in your head
actually the enduro feels so good with the 6in fork it liderally feels like the geometry was built for it even though i think the stock enduro has like a 100mm fork

and yep my old hartail frame is trrrrrrrash

GotMyGED

Monkey
Mar 29, 2006
Knoxville
I cant believe this thread is back in action.....hilarious.

How about some pictures of the enduro?

Let the smack talk begin.