Quantcast

Rate my urban/dirt rig

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
priceseliger14 said:
O N E? what does that mean? I love it.. It rides so damn well... I would love to sell it but I put so much time into it I am way to attached. Thanks for the offer though.
Ok, i didn't want to spend my money I save for strippers but I'll give you $1500.

face planter

Chimp
Jul 29, 2004
i give it a 9 cause it looks cool but the frame is kinda funky.and those parts together has to be awsome.good job and make it better.

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
I don't live in the US so my shipping agent will pick up the bike. She'll bring you a certified cashiers check for $2000(they only come 1000 at a time). Then you just give her $500 and we'll be set. It's OK she's a stripper you'll like her.

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
priceseliger14 said:
O N E? what does that mean? I love it.. It rides so damn well... I would love to sell it but I put so much time into it I am way to attached. Thanks for the offer though.
O N E means 1, uno, un. 1/10 :stosh:

Mtbike

Monkey
Jul 28, 2004
Indiana
Urban,

Azonic is the bandwagon, half the bikes out there are based on a little DS bike they have sold for years...DS-1.

V-Dub

Chimp
Aug 31, 2004
Salt Lake City, Utah
Price, your bike looks sick. I'm not much for rating other peoples bikes, especially without riding them. If it were me, I would lower the fork, but that's just me. Have you measured the head angle?

Aug 27, 2004
i rate that bike a 10 in my book...that is looking pretty close to my dream bike right there...i really wanna build up one of those frames...andy reviews??