Quantcast

Rather large drop.

InsaneP2Rider

Monkey
Jul 27, 2003
Asheville, NC
About two weeks ago my neighbor's parents were out of town, so i thought that i'd take up the chance to hit a drop at his house... Over the railing of the deck on the second story. Built the run in over a table right out of the back door. I pretty much went through the front yard, in the front door, down the hallway, right out of the back door, and over the edge!

I hit it a little fast and had a bit of a harsh landing (bottomed the #*^! out of my rear shock), but i rolled out fine. Measured to be somewhere between 17 and 18 feet down.

P.s. Sorry about the bad picture. 3 people had cameras and all 3 messed up. This was the best one...

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
BurlyShirley said:
thats not that big, really
Let's see your pics you clown. But even if you go bigger, which I doubt, that is still a pretty big drop by any measure and it's not cool to say it's not.

InsaneP2, that is pretty sweet. But damn dude you need to find some better photographers. :thumb: :thumb:

InsaneP2Rider

Monkey
Jul 27, 2003
Asheville, NC
The drop that actually has a little bit of a better landing than shown in the crappy pictures. Ahh! One pretty good picture was all that i asked for! :mumble:

I thought that it was a pretty good way to kick off a party at that house. There was really loud music inside at the time, and a bunch of chicks off to the side watching me... :evil:

I was on a bullit. I have recently just about demolished my P.2 and i'm probably going to get a new hardtail, so i think that i might change my name.

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
InsaneP2Rider said:
The drop that actually has a little bit of a better landing than shown in the crappy pictures. Ahh! One pretty good picture was all that i asked for! :mumble:

I thought that it was a pretty good way to kick off a party at that house. There was really loud music inside at the time, and a bunch of chicks off to the side watching me... :evil:

I was on a bullit. I have recently just about demolished my P.2 and i'm probably going to get a new hardtail, so i think that i might change my name.
roll deep

pimp drop

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
InsaneP2Rider said:
There was really loud music inside at the time, and a bunch of chicks off to the side watching me... :evil:

Ahh come on now. The drop is big and I give you props, but there are no chicks anywhere near you in any of the photos.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
nice drop... i dont even think i would think about doing that.. where you just sitting in your friends living room one day ..and it hit you " i wonder if i could drop out this window" ??? good stuff

InsaneP2Rider

Monkey
Jul 27, 2003
Asheville, NC
ncrider said:
Ahh come on now. The drop is big and I give you props, but there are no chicks anywhere near you in any of the photos.
they were right behind the girl that got the blurred action shot. But there were chicks there for sure... because one of them is now my girlfriend that i met at that party. haha... first impressions can sometimes count big time, eh?

InsaneP2Rider

Monkey
Jul 27, 2003
Asheville, NC
hooples3 said:
nice drop... i dont even think i would think about doing that.. where you just sitting in your friends living room one day ..and it hit you " i wonder if i could drop out this window" ??? good stuff
to tell the truth, yes. except it was my neighbor's idea, and we were talking about taking out the back wall "on accident" with his truck, and having a nice 10 footer. But then i noticed the deck part, and he suggested building a run in right through his house.

SilentBiker

Chimp
Jul 7, 2004
Asheville, NC
Vince,

That rocked! I'm still trying to explain the black tire-marks through the hallway to my parents, and the new paint color on the door jam where you kept hitting your head... Remember, duck then huck!

Carl

InsaneP2Rider

Monkey
Jul 27, 2003
Asheville, NC
SilentBiker said:
Vince,

That rocked! I'm still trying to explain the black tire-marks through the hallway to my parents, and the new paint color on the door jam where you kept hitting your head... Remember, duck then huck!

Carl
Yeah, sorry about the skids on the kitchen floor. My front brake doesn't work at all, so i had to stop somehow when i got my practice runs...

Rik

Turbo Monkey
Nov 6, 2001
Sydney, Australia
Respect for both the massiveness of it, and the creativeness. As mentioned, get a helmetcam shot of it, and try to get it on a video, as that's a pretty unique line.

me89

Monkey
May 25, 2004
asheville
yeh vince major props for riding threw carls house. and carl the skid marks just add charecter come on man. now is all you need to do is huck the ktm off of it and it will be even better.

and fellas about the tranny trust me there is one its just kinda down there.

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
I'm liking this forum more and more - pimpstastic drop Insane :thumb:

Need directions to your bud's house so the next time I'm going to Pisgah I can stop in and give it a shot ;)

Just think about the expression on your friend's face when a couple dudes with Bullits and full faces show up asking him to clear out a path through the living room...

Again well done and congrats on scoring with a chica.... :devil:

Gex

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2004
Seattle
wow that looks really fun iv always wanted 2 rally through my house and off the top deck but there is no run in on my house.

InsaneP2Rider

Monkey
Jul 27, 2003
Asheville, NC
jackalope said:
I'm liking this forum more and more - pimpstastic drop Insane :thumb:

Need directions to your bud's house so the next time I'm going to Pisgah I can stop in and give it a shot ;)

Just think about the expression on your friend's face when a couple dudes with Bullits and full faces show up asking him to clear out a path through the living room...

Again well done and congrats on scoring with a chica.... :devil:
haha... well, my neighbor's mom found out about the drop and is really mad that they let me hit it, so i don't think that the drop is going down again anytime soon. Although a helmet cam shot of it would be a really big plus for me entering the UFC next year... so i might take the chance

you should drop me a line anyway sometime you're going out to pisgah and i could probably get out there and we could get some shuttling in because i have a few friends with trucks.