Quantcast

Ratm.......

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Naw its Tool time today, 'cause you know "chit adds up at the bottom"

Maynerd rawks!

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
I love Rage. They stick it to The Man like no other.

I just finished my winter term Classical Greek final and kicked off my triumph with the Chili Peppers cover of Higher Ground. Man, what a great song.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I usually hate that kind of music, at least all the bands that seem to have pretty much copied RATM. But I really like Rage, have most of their stuff.

I was EXTREMELY disapointed in Audioslave.

Edit:

I don't know who the originally recorded "kick out the Jams" but I think The Presidents of The United States Of America recorded it before RATM. I like the song it just cracks me up to think that POTUSA share a song with RATM.

BigHit-Maniac

Monkey
Jul 5, 2004
Las Vegas, NV
I think Audioslave would sound better with a deeper voiced singer... not Jerry Cantrell (I think that's his name).

RATM was *tha ***** though.

I love the *instrument* work in Audioslave.. but Jerry has got to go. He mumbles too much.

If only I could get paid to mumble... that'd be awesome.

-Matt

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
BigHit-Maniac said:
I think Audioslave would sound better with a deeper voiced singer... not Jerry Cantrell (I think that's his name).

I love the *instrument* work in Audioslave.. but Jerry has got to go. He mumbles too much.

-Matt
Jerry Cantrell! It's Chris Cornell...and goddamn he is so f'ing HOT!

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
BigHit-Maniac said:

-Matt
Not Jerry Cantrell.

But Mr. DHG

Chris Cornell

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Westy said:
I usually hate that kind of music, at least all the bands that seem to have pretty much copied RATM. But I really like Rage, have most of their stuff.
:stupid: They're the only "angry" band that I like. Can't stand the rest. White Zombie, etc., etc.

I don't know who the originally recorded "kick out the Jams" but I think The Presidents of The United States Of America recorded it before RATM. I like the song it just cracks me up to think that POTUSA share a song with RATM.
I think they covered every song on the Renegades album....... :think:

-S.S.-

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
JRogers said:
I love Rage. They stick it to The Man like no other.

I just finished my winter term Classical Greek final and kicked off my triumph with the Chili Peppers cover of Higher Ground. Man, what a great song.
They just get on their knees and chug it like no other.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
SkaredShtles said:
:stupid: They're the only "angry" band that I like. Can't stand the rest. White Zombie, etc., etc.

I think they covered every song on the Renegades album....... :think:

-S.S.-
Yeah I hate most "angry" bands. But I have to admit I used to play crap like White Zombie and Tool at the end of parties in college to get people to leave.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
indieboy said:
chris cornell wouldn't touch you with a 40 ft pole. you're old enough to be his mother
Possibly the best burn of the year.

The years of abuse have taught you well.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
SkaredShtles said:
:stupid:

I :heart: Alice in Chains. And I still like some of Perl Jam's stuff.

-S.S.-

oh hell yeah...Ten is also one of the best cd's ever...I am still very sad that Layne Staley died...fortunately, I knew he was a junkie and his time was limited so I took every opportunity to see them when they were around...so lucky to have seen them 5 times...

I remember the night they aired AIC Unplugged...it was icky and dreary out, so I lit some candles, turned out the lights and burned one...perfect way to spend an evening! :thumb: