Quantcast

Ray's MTB Jan. 27-28

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Anyone planning on going? our local trail access and advocacy group is doing a 2 day fundraiser at Ray's. If you are going, let me know. Some friends and I have a whole night planned out Saturday night! Great Lakes Brewing, for din din, and then over to one of the coolest bars around "the Cleveland Beachland Tavern " to see a few bands, and a special feature of a "B" movie filmed in Cleveland!

should be a great night, and a couple of good days riding! a portion of the procedes from the door at Ray's will go to our group if you say you are with the group from Pittsburgh!

I hope some of you monkeys will be around!

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
T & Echo, that is what I like to hear!

JBP, I know that is a long drive!

the nice thing about Ray's....... You don't have to plan your riding around weather! you know that when you get there, the "trails" will be dry! :twitch:

peter6061

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Kenmore, WA
Well, you'll have a nice group of folks from the DC area joining you as the DCStreet gang has scheduled their annual trip for the same weekend.

Have fun.

phil

Monkey
Jun 15, 2002
we got a group of 5 from newbergh,ny and 2 more from saratoga,ny going on that weekend.This is sounding like and awsome turn out for that weekend

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
I think the number from The DC area is 15 which includes me.:biggrin:
that is awesome, is Corey-dcStreet coming up?

I look forward to meeting some of you monkeys that I haven't met yet! I don't have a park bike, so I will be riding my Yeti 575!

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
Dont bring the 575, just take a bike off the wall. I wish I could go but I'm going back to syracuse that weekend to see some college buddies of mine.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Heed the words of the GumbaFish. That's no place for gears or derailleurs or rear suspension. One of the loaners off the wall will do everything in that building better. IMHO :D

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
OMFG you guys are so lame! Why don't you stick to riding trails ya bunch of Northeast poser wannabes! Oh yeah, you can't because east coast riding sucks!!111one!

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Dont bring the 575, just take a bike off the wall. I wish I could go but I'm going back to syracuse that weekend to see some college buddies of mine.
I know what you and Echo are saying, but I would feel like a fish out of water on a bike I am not used to! I use my 575 for everything including the prior trips to Ray's, and SnowShoe as well as my regular XC riding. I bet you would laugh if I told you I even rode my SPD's :shocked:

IAB said:
OMFG you guys are so lame! Why don't you stick to riding trails ya bunch of Northeast poser wannabes! Oh yeah, you can't because east coast riding sucks!!111one!
your just jealous! Ray's rawks! PS. I am still riding the trails religously....... Ray's is a nice place to elevate your game!:monkeydance:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Damnit!!! It's not looking good for us. That's the weekend before Syd's 1st Birthday party :( Which means I may have a bunch of crap to do! Let me see if I can get a bunch done this weekend and then I will know better.

w00dy

In heaven there is no beer
Jun 18, 2004
that's why we drink it here
I'll be headed there from Danbury, CT. Anyone in the tri-state area interested in carpooling?

Also, where is everyone staying? Anyone have a floor that Sammich and myself can crash on?

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
I'll be headed there from Danbury, CT. Anyone in the tri-state area interested in carpooling?

Also, where is everyone staying? Anyone have a floor that Sammich and myself can crash on?
Hey wOOdy, I am trying to get a couple o folks to get together on a room. they say that you can cram as many in as you want! so I was going to put together a room which is $65 and just divide by how many we actually get to go in on it! I am prolly only going to stay Sat. night though.

OH, and in related news.............. I just saw RIP got his SMTPQrZ bikey, which I am sure means he is coming too!:twitch: