Quantcast

!> Raze the lord day <!

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Going to take some Yak transplants on a tour of the city canal banks. No one goes out to explore these no man lands that are great towny rides. They expect me to show the way. Fuckers, bake your own bread! Paint your own walls. Scratch your own itch. FFS

Should be fun!

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
My friend Dans girlfriend got sick of him and denied him access to her home. I am letting him, and his dog stay at my house tonight. He trashed my kitchen, bathroom, and storage area with his stuff. He used 3 towels to take a shower and left them on the bathroom floor. His dog peed on the rug in the hallway. It is now draped over my gas grill outside. He has made no effort to clean my kitchen after repeated requests to do so. I am not comfortable with how his dog is trying to dominate my Cat. I had 3 beers in the fridge. He has pounded all of them even after I requested for him to save me one.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
My friend Dans girlfriend got sick of him and denied him access to her home. I am letting him, and his dog stay at my house tonight. He trashed my kitchen, bathroom, and storage area with his stuff. He used 3 towels to take a shower and left them on the bathroom floor. His dog peed on the rug in the hallway. It is now draped over my gas grill outside. He has made no effort to clean my kitchen after repeated requests to do so. I am not comfortable with how his dog is trying to dominate my Cat. I had 3 beers in the fridge. He has pounded all of them even after I requested for him to save me one.
Sounds like dans GF is the one with sound mind

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Pro tip: Dan is not actually a friend. :disgust:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Dan's shit needs to be put out on the street and told to follow it.
I felt guilty putting the dog out in the Storage room. I took him for a walk first. Dans daughter is on the way to pick him up. I am not sure if she means the Dog or Dan. He keeps turning the volume up on the TV. I keep turning it down. I cleaned the Kitchen. He was never going to do it. I hid the rest of the clean towels.