Quantcast

read please its about **tching>?!?!?!?!>!>@

tacobelldhr

Monkey
Jun 1, 2005
lake forest
Please Correct me if I seem wrong, discreet, hatefull, etc.... Lately i've been noticing ALOT of **tching, fighting, dissing, and just hatefull things bieng tossed back and forth twoard's one another. RideMonkey is a site to discuss Mountainbike related chit chat and all i seem to be reading is Cra* i mean Danm If you want to fight with someone do it outside of ridemonkey, most forums start out all cool and calm and all of the sudden escalade's out of controll by Cursing and other things, and the whole forum subject is droped and we all start fighting eachother and taking sides! Our sport isn't the most popular thing to hit the earth and it doesnt need Sh** talking to make it anyworse. I think i speak for everybody when i say when everyone is chill and having a good time together its a great sport and it sucks when **** gets started....!

LETS BE CHILL ABOUT OUR MOUNTAINBIKING DISCUSSIONS AND TALK OTHER THAN FIGHTING!

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
tacobelldhr said:
LETS BE CHILL ABOUT OUR MOUNTAINBIKING DISCUSSIONS AND TALK OTHER THAN FIGHTING!
What is this "mountain biking" that you speak of?

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
.:Jeenyus:. said:
Who let you out of the lounge? :nope:
I roam about in any old thread. Hell I came in here because the Snowbaord Gear forum is totally dead.

:D

BuddhaRoadkill

I suck at Tool
Feb 15, 2004
Chintimini Bog
H8R said:
Ok....on topic:

my DH bike:

:D
HAH ... your ONLY bike! To be a true monkey you must have a stable of at least 5 bikes*.... DH, FR, XC, SS, and Road. Jeesh, what a noob. :p

*having children and real life expenses does not exclude you from the rules.

nicklouse

Chimp
Jul 13, 2004
a yorkshireman in sweden
BuddhaRoadkill said:
HAH ... your ONLY bike! To be a true monkey you must have a stable of at least 5 bikes*.... DH, FR, XC, SS, and Road. Jeesh, what a noob. :p

*having children and real life expenses does not exclude you from the rules.
Road phff

dh,fr,xc,4x,ss jump bike, and a Pub/school bike.

Biscuit

Turbo Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
Pleasant Hill, CA
tacobelldhr said:
...Lately i've been noticing ALOT of **tching, fighting, dissing, and just hatefull things bieng tossed back and forth twoard's one another...
I was actually wondering the same thing. There are a few select individuals on here who seem to like to insult, ridicule and criticize rather than explain.

Don't get me wrong. I think everyone else is a complete moron and should ask me for permission before they speak.
But, acting as King of RM would become very tiresome and bring discussion to a screeching halt.

Besides, it would take away from my Magic The Gathering hobby.

Kornphlake

Turbo Monkey
Oct 8, 2002
Portland, OR
Actually I've found myself posting less and less lately because the only threads to respond to are flame wars made legitimate by post count. It's more of a problem in the lounge than here, I'm not sure why this thread was started here rather than there.

I've decided that it's just the summertime trend on RM, while the real riders are out ridding the wannabes are here complaining about eachother. The same thing happened last summer with that rediculous Respect cult garbage.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
My poison oak itches too, I use technu to clean it, then put calagel on it after which helps the itching. You can get them both in a box together.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
I would be riding but in about an hoir it will be a hundred degrees. I want to go do knaps castle or something, but noone is riding. I hit my jump and the jumps in the alley.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
I live in Los Olivos, there are 3 jumps, 4 stairs, a few little hills, one friend who is never home and barely rides bmx. There is nothing here, not even a gas station.

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
tacobelldhr said:
Please Correct me if I seem wrong, discreet, hatefull, etc.... Lately i've been noticing ALOT of **tching, fighting, dissing, and just hatefull things bieng tossed back and forth twoard's one another. RideMonkey is a site to discuss Mountainbike related chit chat and all i seem to be reading is Cra* i mean Danm If you want to fight with someone do it outside of ridemonkey, most forums start out all cool and calm and all of the sudden escalade's out of controll by Cursing and other things, and the whole forum subject is droped and we all start fighting eachother and taking sides! Our sport isn't the most popular thing to hit the earth and it doesnt need Sh** talking to make it anyworse. I think i speak for everybody when i say when everyone is chill and having a good time together its a great sport and it sucks when **** gets started....!

this is coming from someone who posts things like this
tacobelldhr said:
yu kan suk mi left nutt :drool: <your face ....when im done! :-)

Dirtbike

Monkey
Mar 21, 2005
eastbay
mtnbrider said:
My poison oak itches too, I use technu to clean it, then put calagel on it after which helps the itching. You can get them both in a box together.
Yes thats the box I got. The calagel works wonders.

KleinMp99

Monkey
Nov 5, 2001
United States
tacobelldhr said:
im a top junior and i didnt get ****
! so f*** off...kik me off i dont care! W.E. i just said?

Yea....I think its time for you to leave ridemonkey, it seems like you would be better off on bikeforums(gag) or pinkbike(gag).

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
I am not really using it now because it doesn't ITCH. The oak on my upper body is pretty much dried out. I just have little on my legs which doesn't. When you have poison oak, it sucks because you want to ride, but sweat will just make it worse.

You're such a pussy lovebunny....Did you ever race dhzephyr....if, who won?