Quantcast

>>>real Midle gmt<<<

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Off to north metro for onsite HR fair today. Mask on, hand sanitizer coming with.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
judging by the girth of those kittehs it seems like the need to use it moar often.
They use it all the time, they are fairly active and eat less than their recommended dosage of food. Seriously don't get why they are so big. I mean they are on a weight loss diet but even if they drop a pound or 2 they will never be small. The bigger one was 10lbs at 5 months old.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. Another day of work. Hawaii come Sunday. Not working will be nice for a bit.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Headed home today. We've paid $45 a night for our Embassy Suites stay thanks to an insider hookup. We also got coupons for 16 free bar drinks, which will unfortunately go unused.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Made some progress on the car shopping dilemma late last night. Decent used cars are absurdly expensive. Not any significant savings over buying new. Going to venture out to a few dealerships this afternoon to paw at: a Honda CR-V, a Toyota Rav4 and a Ford Bronco Sport.

Wonder if pulling up to the lot in a BMW will immediately disqualify me for any kind of discount ?:rofl:

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
Made some progress on the car shopping dilemma late last night. Decent used cars are absurdly expensive. Not any significant savings over buying new. Going to venture out to a few dealerships this afternoon to paw at: a Honda CR-V, a Toyota Rav4 and a Ford Bronco Sport.

Wonder if pulling up to the lot in a BMW will immediately disqualify me for any kind of discount ?:rofl:
Did a similar comparison a month ago. Couldn’t be happier with our CRV.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

i'd skip the bronco. apparently they are being investigated for engine failures by the NHTSA

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
i'd skip the bronco. apparently they are being investigated for engine failures by the NHTSA

Keep in mind - the Bronco and the Bronco Sport are about as similar to one another as tomatoes and aliens. That being said... I think I'd avoid both like the plague.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Did a similar comparison a month ago. Couldn’t be happier with our CRV.
SIL's CRV apparently shit the bed a couple days ago. It was 17 years old and I suspect may not have always been as well taken care of as it could have been. Interestingly though, the thing(s) that "shit the bed" are the ignition and the door locks. I asked the SIL if she was positive she just didn't need to have a new key made, she's convinced the entire ignition system and all the door locks are the problem. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
SIL's CRV apparently shit the bed a couple days ago. It was 17 years old and I suspect may not have always been as well taken care of as it could have been. Interestingly though, the thing(s) that "shit the bed" are the ignition and the door locks. I asked the SIL if she was positive she just didn't need to have a new key made, she's convinced the entire ignition system and all the door locks are the problem. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire systems rarely fail, your mechanic may not want you to know that.