Quantcast

Real Pics of the 2009/10 Boxxer

klamsi

Chimp
Oct 21, 2007
don´t like the graphics...looks like s#%t

but the rest looks pretty interesting....hope they will work well and won´t be to expensive

eRod

Chimp
May 16, 2007
are those totem lowers? or maybe lyrik? looks very similar. doubt i'll buy one next year but pretty cool i guess. they appear to stiffer laterally so that's good.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
I really don't like the look of them. I like the 35mm but the graphics are full retard.
The lowers look just like the lyrik so I am guessing that is the base.
Plus they are taking away a huge part of my business making custom decals. Don't they realize that.:biggrin:

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Any information on the damping and its adjustably?

I most likely will just keep riding my old setup next year and wait and see what happens.

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
yeah it features "power bulges" as RockShox would call them

Any information on the damping and its adjustably?

I most likely will just keep riding my old setup next year and wait and see what happens.
solo air has Volume Adjust, mission control DH (HSC/LSC), rebound (Beginning and Ending stroke adjust)

while in the sag that fork is going to be called "BXer"

davet

Monkey
Jun 24, 2004
I sure hope it fairs better than the last couple of first year Rockshox products.....

The Lyric and Totem were warranty nightmares. A local suspension tuner figures they ran out of Locktite when assembling the Vivids. Most of his Vivid work is putting them back together properly because they just "come apart"

Last edited:

ChrisKring

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Grand Haven, MI
yeah it features "power bulges" as RockShox would call them

solo air has Volume Adjust, mission control DH (HSC/LSC), rebound (Beginning and Ending stroke adjust)

while in the sag that fork is going to be called "BXer"
Luc

Thanks for the info. Any word on when they will be available. I have wanted one ever since I saw the Blackbox version in person.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
This might be my first rock shox product in 7 years. Very interseting...

TGR

Monkey
Jan 9, 2006
is it gonna be the same standard for direct-mount stems?
I want a team in black...

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
I don't like the look either. The graphics look too boring/random, compared to the simple and clean ones of the last. But, they probably ride well.

Rover Nick

Monkey
Oct 17, 2006
I really don't like the look of them. I like the 35mm but the graphics are full retard.
The lowers look just like the lyrik so I am guessing that is the base.
Plus they are taking away a huge part of my business making custom decals. Don't they realize that.:biggrin:
And never go full retard:shocked:

Other than the graphics, they look real nice.

Kanye West

220# bag of hacktastic
Aug 31, 2006
They do not look bad actually. The biggest pain is going to be keeping the stanchion graphics aligned every time I remove the fork.

And the plastic internals.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
Looks are everything! Will perfectly tuned suspension really help anything? Of course not. Only cool looking graphics will take that 10 seconds off your run!