Quantcast

Really Sweet Bike Site!

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
Tyman said:
Hi everyone i just made a bicycle website. tell me what you think of it!!! there are lots of things to see on it and lots of links... sign the guestbook if you want... there is some crap in there right now but just ignore it ... THANKS!! :blah:
Link? :think:

J

JRB

You like the BeeGees, but don't mention All or Descendents. Fail.

Jan 13, 2005
Park City,Utah
i would like it alot more if i wasnt all your favorites. i understand its important to know what your about but personaly i dont care what your favorite bikes are. or if you like 50 or the game more....

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Mike Like Bikes said:
i would like it alot more if i wasnt all your favorites. i understand its important to know what your about but personaly i dont care what your favorite bikes are. or if you like 50 or the game more....
Dude. WTF are you talking about? The above is mostly unintelligible garble. :think:

J

JRB

You are some critical bastards. Just beat him up on music, will ya???

Tyman

Monkey
Apr 11, 2005
Alberta, Canada
hey i changed the music (i didnt even notice what it sounded like because i dont have speakers.) and i added pictures to the "Pics" section... of my panorama trip

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Tyman said:
... why cant i have ridemonkey and pinkibke on the same page??
Because "ridemonkey pimps pinkbikes mom". How would you feel if you had to share a page with your mom's pimp?

It's a basic beginner personal webpage about your biking. For what it is it's OK. Background color is hard on the eyes, try black or a less neon blue. Pics look good but you should see if you can line them up. Adverts suck but that's not really your fault.

Since you have some nice pix of you and your buddies out riding try to focus on those.

And yeah, if you are going to have music (I hate music on webpages) you should have ALL or Descendents.

firetoole

duch bag
Nov 19, 2004
Wooo Tulips!!!!
Defenatly deserves a "Webby"
reminds me of the old angelfire days Good times

PS prabably not a good idea to claim your first (I am assuming) website ever is amazing, especially on a forum that has a decent crowd of web designers

but it is ok for a first attempt