Quantcast

red bull helmet

younger22

Monkey
Apr 26, 2005
Upstate NY
first, i just asked if anyone had a red bull helmet. now its all about being cool and what not. i know i drink more red bull than pepsi or coke. haha. i dont drink soda. so i def wouldnt want one of those helmets. i wouldnt mind a garden burger helmet. i think ill be faster than.

and i thought i was cool because i had horror characters tattooed on my arm. i dont need a helmet to make me cool . :rockout: im not trying to prove anything to anyone. i just ride my bike for fun.
Rad! what characters do you have? I am a horror fan also.

phloedix

Chimp
May 8, 2008
TRENTON
Rad! what characters do you have? I am a horror fan also.
chucky, jack nicholson from the shining, linda blair from the exorcist, and the saw puppet so far. jan 3 i get leatherface than cpt spaulding than my arm will be done. the pics of my arm are on my myspace if you wanna check them out. they are pretty sick

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
one last thing about the RB helmet. in my eyes those who are wearing one have earned it. those people are some of the best in their sport and have been chosen to wear the RB helmet.

now if i seen someone wearing a fake national champion jersey for my class/age group i would be kinda pissed. see what im saying here? you gotta earn the right to wear that helmet with custom RB paint on it.

FOXROX

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2007
hambur,nj
one last thing about the RB helmet. in my eyes those who are wearing one have earned it. those people are some of the best in their sport and have been chosen to wear the RB helmet.

now if i seen someone wearing a fake national champion jersey for my class/age group i would be kinda pissed. see what im saying here? you gotta earn the right to wear that helmet with custom RB paint on it.
if i saw some one with a fake national champ jersey for your class they deserve it, they might not have earned it. but if they are stupid enough to make a jersey for that and not pro there dumb.

it would just make them look stupid

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
if i saw some one with a fake national champ jersey for your class they deserve it, they might not have earned it. but if they are stupid enough to make a jersey for that and not pro there dumb.

it would just make them look stupid
i was making a point.