Quantcast

Red Bull Kill List... I mean Rampage

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
October 21. upping it to 18 riders from 15.

bad news?

in the US it will only live stream on ESPN+. All other countries it will livestream on RB TV

Fuck.

That.

Shit.

RIP rampage.

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
Wait'll you hear about UCI World Cup MTB.

No, really, you have to wait, and so do all the riders, teams, venues, etc.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Already waiting to find out I need to find a VPN service to watch world champs.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006

bad news?

in the US it will only live stream on ESPN+. All other countries it will livestream on RB TV

Fuck.

That.

Shit.

RIP rampage.
Why does that bother you? I’m sorry I am missing it? RedBull is Free,so If one does not have cable he can see it there? ESPN is terrible.

Avy

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Why does that bother you? I’m sorry I am missing it? RedBull is Free,so If one does not have cable he can see it there? ESPN is terrible.

Avy
no, ESPN+ is a streaming service that had a monthly fee. RBTV is only live streaming on there in the US.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
no, ESPN+ is a streaming service that had a monthly fee. RBTV is only live streaming on there in the US.
Gotcha ya. I thought I had ESPN+,I have cable. It is extra for me as well. Don’t they have a few days free offer? I’m gonna check the price as well check this dam Discovery,I have it,but like espn,for me to get as an upgrade.

On a side thought. Will the Worlds be on the Olympic Channel again? I still have the Whole Last one that they showed on my DVR. What 2 years ago was it?

Avy

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament

bad news?

Fuck.

That.

Shit.

RIP rampage.

#Suckitupprincess
Now you have to deal with the same shit I get every world champs.
Rights owned by SkyTV who are subscription based but the NZ branch still won't screen it in NZ.

toodles

ridiculously corgi proportioned
Aug 24, 2004
Australia
I've had to VPN for World Champs the past couple of years although last year i forgot to cancel my VPN sub and got stung for a 2nd month's fees.

I'd rather they just did pay-per-view for the Champs and individual events cos fuck annual subscriptions for 6 months of events.