Quantcast

Red E13 supercharger???

JacobDW

Monkey
Feb 22, 2005
Manassas, VA
HI I just purchased a Transition Dirtbag....single ring, zocchi kit... the stock guide is an NS1 and I plan on replacing it with a e13 kit..... I just remembered seeing a cranberry red e13 gaurd on a bike on the forums here..... Only prob. is I cant seem to find them, a friend says it may have been one of the first designs which where in red blue and green.... any one know wher I can pick one up new.... and anyone interested in a NS 1????
-Jacob

adurham

Monkey
Jun 9, 2005
e-13 should make bashguards that are translucent red, blue, green, and other colors maybe

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
adurham said:
e-13 should make bashguards that are translucent red, blue, green, and other colors maybe
They've made limited production runs of translucent red and blue, and some opaque pink and green among other colors. Unfortunately, to simply add one color to their lineup would mean 8 new parts they have to manufacture and stock. 1 color, times 4 bashguard sizes, times two bolt patterns.

I managed to obtain one of the dark blue translucent bashrings a while back :D :heart:

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
it was limited run done be their supplier. they never asked for it. i had a pink one. it cracked all the way through. i have no idea how it happened either.

i thought they had the red ones availible for production.

Jonas

Monkey
Feb 11, 2004
East Coast Represent!
There are a number of threads about this, but here it goes.
We sometimes experiment with colors to see what is possible. They are not available for retail, and any plans to release them is a little ways off (if at all). Recently, we've produced a few colors for use on some pro riders' bikes, but they are one shot deals, and will most definately not make it to market. There is no way to dye the bashguards (the colors are a result of the process), and painting them voids the warranty. Right now clear and black are the only choices.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
You have to be able to snipe on e-bay faster then BMXMan.

I only hope he leaves the red one to me in his will. :D

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
:D so jonas if you got enough feedback from people would that help the colors get to the market or would it just annoy the crap out of you and hurt the chance of them getting out.let me know so i can start something. :D

Jonas

Monkey
Feb 11, 2004
East Coast Represent!
frznnomad said:
:D so jonas if you got enough feedback from people would that help the colors get to the market or would it just annoy the crap out of you and hurt the chance of them getting out.let me know so i can start something. :D

Everyone thank frznnomad, we will now only be producing rootbeer color.

we will see, but let us rather focus on function vs form. ;)

habitatxskate

blah blah blah
Mar 22, 2005
Ciaran said:
You have to be able to snipe on e-bay faster then BMXMan.

I only hope he leaves the red one to me in his will. :D
yeah too bad he probably thinks your crazy..but that was funny and idk why

J

JRB

Injection dye is not that simple. That is why we only do 16 colors on chairs, instead of 8 million.