Quantcast

Red sox force game 7!!!!

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
narlus said:
ortiz for MVP no question. the man singlehandedly brought them back to life. twice in this series. manny's gotta start swinging the stick a bit better. it was nice to see bellhorn smack one. and millar had a solid game too.

holy crap. what a series.
Ortiz has been great but Foulke has been pretty instrumental as well. But the two guys taking the real beating are Veritek and Posada. Those guys must be completely wrecked right now.

.:Jeenyus:.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc
narlus said:
looks like Jeenyus is a tad quiet, eh?

bellhorn just hit one up yr a$$

I'm still here, just waiting for a chance to knife Kevin Brown

I must admit the Sox played well during the last 4 games. Now as for the World Series the Soxs don't stand a chance (got to have some hope left)

:(

.:Jeenyus:.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc
Rip said:
Wrongo, the curse of the Bambino was beating the yankees in the ALCS.
The babe cursed the Sox to not win another World Series for a loooong time, not to never beat the Yankees in the ALCS...

The manager sold Ruth to the Yankees to put a show on Broadway. What a dumbass.

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
Jeenyus do you just play in the arcade all day long? Ive played probably 15 perfect games on kill kenny and just got my personal best at 95100.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
.:Jeenyus:. said:
We are just waiting to break Boston fans hearts again.........

Bottom of 9th inning Game 7 is where it shall end :D
.:Jeenyus:. said:
Its gonna be good :thumb:

Boston fans, say goodbye to this marvolous run your team had. Its over :eek:

GO YANKEES!!!!!!!!
well you were right about the series ending in the bottom of the 9th.

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
I Are Baboon said:
well you were right about the series ending in the bottom of the 9th.
I figured it was over in the 3rd personally... but I watched the rest of it anyway. Yanks choked.

I love how the crowd was chanting "whos your dady" while their team was down 7 runs :rolleyes: I was cracking up at that shizz.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
golgiaparatus said:
I figured it was over in the 3rd personally... but I watched the rest of it anyway. Yanks choked.

I love how the crowd was chanting "whos your dady" while their team was down 7 runs :rolleyes: I was cracking up at that shizz.
Pedro has his problem pitching against the Yankees, oh well he doesn't have to worry about that anymore this season. Now he gets to dominate NL batters :thumb:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I Are Baboon said:
I've got a good feeling about Johnny Damon tonight. He is struggling, no doubt, but yesterday he actually hit the ball pretty solid a couple of times for the first time in this series.
Just wanted to give my self a pat on the back for that comment. :thumb: