Quantcast

Reese Forks

bdamschen

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
Spreckels, CA
Anyone have a pic of one or can send me somewhere that does?

I think I may have found one that is about to get tossed out, but I'm not too sure what they look like.

There's a good chance my beach cruiser is going to have a pretty sick front fork :happydance:

Thrillkil

Monkey
May 25, 2005
Isla Vista, CA
If their forks are anything like their rear shocks, then they are god-awful pieces of crap. At least they look cool on cruisers! They are pretty much all black, with "Risse Racing" written in blue on the sides

stgil888

Monkey
Jun 16, 2004
Malibu, CA
Risses aren't terrible. The rear shocks always had the oil on the outside, instead of on the inside, but the forks were simple and worked well enough. I think they got left behind when the 888, newer Boxxer, Dorado...etc generation of forks started coming out around 2002. Risse'll rebuild the fork for you for a fee.

bdamschen

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
Spreckels, CA
Risses aren't terrible. The rear shocks always had the oil on the outside, instead of on the inside, but the forks were simple and worked well enough. I think they got left behind when the 888, newer Boxxer, Dorado...etc generation of forks started coming out around 2002. Risse'll rebuild the fork for you for a fee.
Yeah, I think what I found was an S8 with no stanchion guards on it. I can't really think of a good reason to put it on a beach cruiser, but I'd hate to see it end up in the dumpster.

kidwoo said:
Puberty will do that.
Heh, how old do you think I am exactly :brow:

julian_dh

Monkey
Jan 10, 2005
there stuff looks expensive but ive never seen them on any bikes how the **** are they in business?