Quantcast

Rennie- Training HARD

ozzemale

Chimp
May 3, 2004
sydney
I don't know if any of you have ever done Muay thai (kick boxing) training. you would know how intense and explosive it is.
I say good on him for going hard at it!

Nicho

Last edited:

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I just watched some utoob footage of that Nathan Corbett guy... I'm not a fan of MMA at all, but I really like the look of Muay Thai... that's some pretty intense fighting. The speed of those kicks is really impressive.

If Rennie works out with this guy, it'll surely help him get fit, but also channel energy and most likely gain focus... can't wait to see the big guy at Worlds...

It's different cross training, but I'm sure it's an extremely hard workout. I used to box and the workouts damm near killed me. I like to think i'm pretty athletic - I surf, snowboard, MTB, used to race moto, and used to play football (Yes, I'm a has been:D), but nothing came close to being as difficult physically and mentally as boxxing.

Maybe this is going to be Rennies next sport???

time-bomb

Monkey
May 2, 2008
right here -> .
If Rennie works out with this guy, it'll surely help him get fit, but also channel energy and most likely gain focus... can't wait to see the big guy at Worlds...
Exactly what I was thinking. I would love to see Rennie riding at his full potential again. Keep up the hard work and best of luck:thumb:

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
Next thing you know we're going to see him fighting to get in to the UFC house to get a spot on the show.

stringbean

Chimp
Aug 30, 2008
saw the big man out punchin runs on the weekend, looks super fit, put him in your top 5 at canbra world champs.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Super stoked for his return!! I miss rooting for the big guy.

Although... I haven't missed listening to his terrible interviews post race.

I bet the video crews are drawing straws to interview Rennie. I keep having this feeling that he is about to go all Ali on the poor folks interviewing him. Now that he has some training in the "sweet science" he's even scarier.

Then again boxing is a great way to work the anger and frustration (which Rennie seems to have allot of) out of your system. Nothing like beating on someone to make you feel better.

All I'm trying to say is GOOD LUCK RENNIE!!!!