Quantcast

Rennie update

LittleBIGjumP

Monkey
Jul 15, 2006
Gold Coast OZ
Well,

Our old mate Nathan R, was racing today at a local race. Took out elite with lots of other top contenders at the track.:D

Good to see him out and about on his bike.
P.S. Same old Rennie, fulll of laughs and time for all.

Regards,

LBJ:D

trib

not worthy of a Rux.
Jun 22, 2009
Good to hear he's still interested in the sport and wanting to race. Almost expected him to completely disappear for the year

rosenamedpoop

Turbo Monkey
Feb 27, 2004
just Santa Cruz...
Dude now that he's been fat for a few years, he could drop some upper body weight and still have that leg strength from carrying himself around.

:p JK, rad to hear Rennie is alive and well. Come back and show the world how it's done when you're ready man!

wachtourak

Chimp
Apr 26, 2008
Wellington, NZ
There is a good interview with him in the newest Revolution magazine. The gist of it was he wanted to get his head back in the right place and then work towards a possible return, but he sounded really positive in the interview which was cool.

worship_mud

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2006
what does he have to sort out in his head??? for YEARS there are some kind of hints, that "the guy needs to sort his head out"!!!! what is (was) wrong with him?

P.T.W

Monkey
May 6, 2007
christchurch nz
what does he have to sort out in his head??? for YEARS there are some kind of hints, that "the guy needs to sort his head out"!!!! what is (was) wrong with him?
IMO its no business of your's or mine/anyone's. I just want to see him back racing and back on form while having a ball like he used to.

worship_mud

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2006
IMO its no business of your's or mine/anyone's. I just want to see him back racing and back on form while having a ball like he used to.
of course it's none of my business. i just wanted to express my curiosity, because EVERY thread about rennie contains :

... I hope he is sorting his head out....
... get his head back in the right place...
etc, etc.....

everyone EXCEPT ME seems to know... if you don't want to spill the beans in public, you can send me the info via PM!!!! :brows:

or is it just an obligatory adding to any post about rennie and actually NOONE knows why he has to "sort his head out"... :think:

Last edited:

illnotsick

Monkey
Jun 3, 2009
He's lost the ability to grow awesome facial hair and is having trouble coping with it. He'll be back, with a 780mm lowrise handlebar mustache to meet today's demands.

Dec 7, 2009
Cloud Kiwi
Rev mag rox

Good article form the big man am a big fan of his and hope he comes back but can also understand where he's coming from, like me maybe some good ole menial work, hes been building his dream home has sharped end up the mind and body, some time with his gurl and life is good, funny what back to basics and away from all the BS people an do for your mind, I like his spade is a spade tell it how he see's it respect that, don;t have to like it but respect it, so good luck to the big fella and hope we see him back in battle one day

Rock on Big Guy :thumb: